• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizhu

the end
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
    I sympathize with Ed, I hate milk too. :p

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl again, it's the best series ;3 And Naruto :3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Right now I'm only watching a few shows.
    One Piece - Continued series
    Inazuma Eleven Go - Continued series and rewatching it.
    Cardfight!! Vanguard - Continued series.

Sometimes I see people and think that I'm watching quite a few anime, then they pull out 20 of them at the same time and I'm like whoa. :P

Gino Weinberg

Knight of Three
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2012
    This may seem woefully obvious, but right now I'm going back to re-watch the first season of Code Geass. Then, on to R2 once I'm done there.

Years
  • Right now I've started both Full Metal Alchemist and Claymore and so far, enjoying both immensley.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm about to start watching Samurai Champloo. I've heard good things about it from a friend in real life; I'm a big fan of Cowboy Bebop too. Hopefully I'll enjoy this, as the creative team was broadly similar to the aforementioned show.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Higurashi Kira, god forbid how terrible this is, but I have to watch it, half out of curiosity half for laughing at how bad it is.

Maria Holic I'm near completing, I watch the odd episode when I feel like it. Not the funniest, but still pretty good. It can make me laugh at times which is more than many others.

Panty and Stocking. Got to be in the right mood for this show, but when I am it's hilarious.

Shinigami no Ballad, started recently, so far it's pretty god damn awful. I will probably finish it though just because it's only 6 eps long. But eh... no motivation to watch the 3rd ep after the first two were so difficult to get through.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • The one i'm currently watching. I have AnimeNetwork on my Demand so I can watch it there..:

Kobato, Gintama, Special A, Angel Beats! and more but gotta remember..

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    There are so many I can't remember them all. These are a few:

Fairy Tail
    - Always a fan of anything magic related.
    Bleach
    - I swear I didn't think I would like bleach. I really don't know why I watch it. xD
    Mayo Chiki
    - I've only seen episode 1 so far. It looks like a good comedy, romance Anime. Kind of like Kaichou wa Maidsama. I guess that's why I'm going to keep watching.
    Hidan no Aria
    - Omg. Have you seen the way Aria shoots guns?! I love Animes full of gun fights.

Last edited:

MiracleNinetales

Ninja Assassin.
    Years
  • Naruto Shippuden, and Bleach.
    They are long-running anime, but they have great characters, and Naruto Shippuden is one of my favorites, aside from Deathnote and Fullmetal Alchemist.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • Currently I'm watching the original season (so Season 1) of Digimon. It's been years and I thought I'd watch it from the start. I'm also on Season 7 of Pokemon too. I'm so behind on Pokemon because I always kept up to date on the games, but not the anime, so I'm still on Season 7, lol. But yeah, Digimon has been really fun and nostalgic!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    CLANNAD: After Story - Watched the first four episodes. I'll probably continue watching it at a later date; going to try to take it slow and probably one arc at a time.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • My Recently Watched Anime:
    Beelzebub Episodes 1-38.
    Digimon Xros Wars Episodes 1-54.
    Digimon Xros Wars II Episodes 1 & 2.
    Dinosaur King Episodes 1-35.
    Fairy Tail Episodes 1-102.
    Gintama Episodes 1-37.
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episodes 1-188.
    Hunter x Hunter Pilot (1998).
    Hunter x Hunter Episodes 1-52.
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episodes 1-3.
    Nurarihyon no Mago Episodes 1-11, 12.5 (Recap), 13-24, and 24.5 (Recap).
    Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episodes 1-11, 12.5 (Recap), and 13.
    Tales of the Abyss Episodes 1-26.

Nam

Years
  • Recently I've been watching Clannad (I'll watch Clannad: After Story once I'm done.) I'm watching the new episodes of Bleach every Tuesday; and every Friday I watch the new episodes of Persona 4 (New).

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • Haven't watched an anime in a long time, but lately I've been up for another round of Tokyo Mew Mew. I've also always wanted to watch Shakugan no Shana, so I might do that soon, as well as Rosario + Vampire capu2. I also have a list of anime from a friend that I have to get to when I get the opportunity. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back