• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Rewatching Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, awwwwwwww, flowers of moe ~ Usui is the best male lead everrr.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Detective Conan Movie 15: Quarter of Silence
    Just finished watching this movie, and Detective Conan never ceases to amaze me with it's movie quality. This movie was simply amazing, really intense, and might end up being one of my favorites. Loved it! Totally considering getting some kind of merchandise from this movie. Maybe another backpack, since I have backpacks from the other two movies, haha!

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • I am watching a few:
    Durarara: It's pretty good. Much different from the manga based animes that I generally watch. Got some pretty cool charecters. Shizou-chan <3
    Samurai Champloo: I have almost reached the finale. It's awesome, full of action and Mugen is badass.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Watching Pokemon Best Wishes Episode 29, catching up with the series!. :'D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Kid the Phantom Thief
    Episodes 2 - 5

I was bored last night so I decided to catch up on this. Probably one of the only animes I'm going to be following for a while, since its releases are pretty irregular, and it's easy to follow. So far it's basically been following the Kaito Kid Manga (though switching up chapters and whatnot), which is a good thing.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Watching one of my favorite episodes in Fairy Tail, where Mirajane regained her powers and unleashed Satan Soul against Freed. That was hella awesome! :'DD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Watching the latest episode of Fairy Tail, damn, Mira is getting ready to beat Azuma up! :D

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Inazuma Eleven! I am currently at episode 7x. I hate Fubuki.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I am currently watching Hayate the Combat Butler, season two on Animax. :'P

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm watching Pokemon: Best Wishes episode 32, I am so slow at catching up, hopefully this weekend after exams I could. :D

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Just started Mirai Nikki (Future Diary), pretty awesome so far, and they somehow fit comedy into the craziness.

Years
  • Just started Mirai Nikki (Future Diary), pretty awesome so far, and they somehow fit comedy into the craziness.

That show is ridiculous!

I'm watching, Mirrai Nikki, Hunter x Hunter [2011], Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, and just started to watch Casshern Sins.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I have a pretty long list, but the one I'm currently watching atm is Blue Exorcist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back