• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I just started reading Love Hina, the manga. I loved the show but never even tried the manga :P

Years
    LOL there's this new Japanese Digital channel here in Los Angeles called UTB Hollywood (18.2) that has Japanese programs and Anime starting February 17. It's free as long as you can get digital signals like the (Now defunk) Funimation Channel (18.3)

First anime I'm watching there: D.I.C.E

Another Mecha like Zoids. XD

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kobato Drop 13.
    omygosh. Kobato~! You're so darn cute! But what were you thinking, just randomly picking up a cigarette like that? Gross. But I don't really care. It sparked some more Fujimoto x Kobato development, and that's all that matters.
    Oh, That debt collector! What was his name, Okiura? No matter what he does, I can't seem to hate him. Because that smile of his is so darn cute! I can't help but love him!
    D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I've just finished reading the second volume of Kodomo no Jikan but a few hours ago. Downloading the third right this minute.

Sadly, I've only found downloads up to the fifth volume. I'm thinking I should slow down a bit and savor the reading more. ):

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    WHOO OKAY LET'S SEE. There was an anime club show last night so I watched a fair bit of stuff. XD;

Sailor Moon R → Okay I didn't see this at the show but I'm still watching this series on my own. I'm still in the filler stuff at the beginning and I'm so bored of it. ;_;'

Azumanga Daioh → We watched the first three episodes of this last night and... I must admit I'm very on the fence about it. Some parts were funny but others were just boring as hell. Very much like Lucky Star except since I already watched one all the way through idk if I'll watch both. @_@

Full Metal Panic → I've been meaning to try this out for a long time now so I was glad to see it would be playing last night. And oh my goood it's hilarious. XD; I'll definitely have to continue this one but not on my own; it's probably not as fun to watch.

Ouran High School Host Club → I missed last month's show when they put on the first few episodes but luckily... they watched up to episode 5 last time and that's what I'd already seen by myself so we just picked up where I'd left off like two years ago. XD; Again, this one is hilarious but I'm not a fan of the animation style. It's not something I think I can sit down and get through on my own.

Darker Than Black → I wasn't really interested for the first little bit but we watched 4 episodes of this an I find it really interesting. I'm definitely going to continue this sometime.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Read - Historie. It's so smart-yet-charming and interesting! One of the best Mangas I've read in a long time.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    xxxHOLiC & Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLES: The last few chapters have been really interesting since their stories are finally beginning to intertwine. Yuuko disappearing and Watanuki saying they were never going to meet again irked me, although it would support my suspicions about Fei Wong Reed trying to resurrect her, but as of yet, nothing's confirmed. Really makes me want to read the next chapters. (>w<)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    ToraDora! Episode 21
    It took on another twist! Ami vs Minori wasn't really that good a fight, but I wonder who Ryuuji will choose now after that confession...

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    The newest chapters of Liar Game final came out, Ch39 & 40, so I got to read them. They really fleshed out Yokoya's story. It also reunited Team back together.

I also have read all of Fairy Tail, from Ch1 to 124. Gotta say, it really owns. I didn't expect that since it is made by the same guy who made Rave Master, which I hated.

----------------
    Listening to: HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - Mizutama Ramune
    via FoxyTunes

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension.

Episode: Team One, Team Two, Team Red, Team Blue.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Last Manga:
    - Detective Conan 682

Last Anime: I just caught up on most shows I follow.
    - ToraDora 22
    - Haruhi-chan 7 and 8
    - Churuya-san 4

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lalala~

Toradora! → I don't remember when I last updated on this but I'm keeping up overall. I was rather surprised at the confession at the end of 21 and 22 was kind of a boring episode for me but I'm very interested to know where the anime is going to end up after all this. Still loving Kushieda.

Tales of the Abyss → Aaaaaah. ;w; I haven't been watching at all lately because the group I've been getting my subs from ran into a bit of trouble but I'm mostly all caught up now. I watched episodes 16 through 21 tonight (er, last night omg why am I still awake at 8 in the morning) and while I'm not totally impressed at how much they're gonna be cramming into these last episodes, I'm still quite happy with it. Oh man I wibbled pretty hard at episode 19 though. :( Poor Anise.

Hetalia Axis Powers → I had no intention on picking this up but... I decided to watch one episode just to try it out because I'm an open person and I just... I don't even know how it happened but I'm hooked. 8| Lmfao I just sat there the whole time laughing and then... watched all the episodes through again and laughed some more. I feel kinda bad because I vowed not to get into this because the fanbase scares me.

Haruhi-chan & Churuya → Bah, lumping these together. Both are so cute. XD; I totally forgot about the existence of these two until someone linked to a YT video of one of them and I instantly jumped to find the rest. I'm actually quite loving the animation style unlike most. :[ It's adorable and hilarious all at once, hooray.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei → I knew this was coming out but I completely forgot about it until I accidentally clicked my bookmark for Tokyo Tosho and noticed it. I'm glad I did notice because ohhhh my goooood it was hilarious. That first episode was just ridiculous. XD; I loved it but I'm hoping the rest of the OVA is more serious.

Need to watch more Sailor Moon when I get a chance and... ick, I also need to continue Evangelion with my friend. Ugh, he needs to give me back the USB cable for my external hard drive though. <_<

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'm still on my quest to catch up in Pokemon, a long and tiresome quest which began when I joined PC.
    I've finally reached the Hoenn series after eight months and the next episode I'm going to watch is, "All In A Day's Wurmple!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back