• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Lalala~

Toradora! → I don't remember when I last updated on this but I'm keeping up overall. I was rather surprised at the confession at the end of 21 and 22 was kind of a boring episode for me but I'm very interested to know where the anime is going to end up after all this. Still loving Kushieda.

Everyone does. :]

The last anime I've watch was Maria+Holic 8. Jokes are very funny this time, maybe that was the effect of having Aya Hirano voice 2 or three episodes ago? xD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    D.Gray-Man's finally back and it was actually more interesting than I expected. I really like Timothy's Innocence and his transformation gave me the biggest magical girl flashback. Taking over akumas is pretty heavy duty though, I guess that's why there are certain level restrictions. Still, I've started envisioning him possessing a level four... (*w*)

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'm immensely glad they didn't drag out the six months Shujin and Takagi were working together and that they're actually being considered for serialization now. I was worried they'd drag out each name and come up with some sort of obstacle to throw them off. That and the fact that Miyo's in the credits of her show made the chapter. All of it's really starting to make me crave for more Bakuman each week now...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I last watched an oldie but goodie -the Whisper Of the Heartmovie. Beautiful movie about pursuing your dreams and friendships, a relaxing, slow-paced and heartwarming tale. It stands out because there's less of a fantasy element than in other Ghibli films.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Finished Yakuza Girl and honestly, it was a let down. I found the plot unnecessarily complex and the chapter release dates far too few in between to keep my attention, although that's not to say that I didn't try. The art was nice though and the ending was alright, but it just wasn't satisfying. Still, eleven chapters of great art is never a bad thing to look at, just reading it was a pain.

Fortunately, the latest Kurohime chapter came out too and I found it much more gratifying. Kurohime and Onimaru return to the past to pinpoint the catalyst that caused Zero to go all shinigami in the present. The whole revelation of his secret brother obviously has something to do with it and I'm leaning towards the whole 'younger brother is killed, big brother gets angry and kills the killer' cliche. But, plot aside, adolescent Zero is the cutest thing ever.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    To Aru Majutsu no Index plus the sequel/spin-off/whatever you call it... XD To Aru Kagaku no Railgun... ;x

But I actually prefer Railgun than the original series, manga or anime wise, since you'll get to know Mikoto more, or I'm just simply biased.

But honestly, both series are fun to watch... has that comedic stuff and then it goes to serious mode... xD;;

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi ni Utsurusekai episode 9
    Omigosh~! I'm having a serious fangirl moment here. Yumemi has to be one my favorite anime heroines ever. She started to remind me of Sakura from Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations. She's so strong and determined, but adorable and the same time. And I got some great MuntoxYumemi moments this episode too. Munto actually said something to make Yumemi blush. You have no idea how happy that made me. And I burst out laughing when I heard Ichiko's reaction. She was all "A-HEM. WELL, THEN.." Totally killed the mood.
    The subs probably won't be out for another week or two, so I had to watch this raw. The only shows I used to watch raw besides this are Pokemon and Shugo Chara. For both of those, it was pretty easy to understand what's going on. I don't know how to speak Japanese but it was still easy to know what was going on. MUNTO, on the other hand, is not so easy to understand. I was completely lost without subtitles.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Uhh... I think it was Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann episode UHH... 17 I think?
    I was Iconing the heck out of it, what? >_____>;

I loved that part of the anime, adult Simon is amazingly cool. I like his coat, it's fun o3o

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    last manga

katekyo hitman reborn! (spoilers for future arc!)
    chapter 233. i gotta say, i am truely loving the future arc. the only thing i hate about it, is lambo. :/ so far he's proved (to me) that he's been nothing but trouble. i really want to see him TYL again though. anyways, omg spanner and fran! so cute. it's funny how fran has to wear a frog hat, but it's so cute.

last anime

lucky star
    episode 10. tsukasa is cute when she's playing around with her cell phone, haha.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Shugo Chara! Chapter 38
    What can I say? I loved this chapter. Even for someone like me, who has never been an amuto fan, that hug was uh-mazing. The whole scene was really sweet, even if it was a little cliche.
    I looved the new chara-naris~! <3 Amulet Fortune is amazing. Why does Amu look so amazing in everything she wears? Gawd. I hate that girl, but I love her at the same time. The little sue. >:O
    Well, I love hate manga Amu. I just plain dislike anime Amu. I just plain dislike the Shugo Chara! anime in general. 'Tis why I'm a manga only fan.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, I love hate manga Amu. I just plain dislike anime Amu. I just plain dislike the Shugo Chara! anime in general. 'Tis why I'm a manga only fan.

I could say that about so many other series too. Manga is more often than not (bar a few certain series) the better medium.

Anywho, caught up on Soul Eater and it looks like Maka and Soul are about to deliver the final blow to Arachne, although I'm sure she'll have some last ditch effort planned to comeback, as you do. And I still feel a little shunted by Medusa's lack of involvement in the battle. Sure she had the whole first arc to play as the antagonist but still, the more Vector Arrows there are the better.

Years
    Well...I've read the latest Chapter of Full Metal Alchemist and skipped the parts I missed. =P

Also I've finished reading Vol. 1 of Kekkaishi. Very interesting...Box Making to kill demons is XD

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    The last manga I read was Gunnm/Battle Angel Alita. It was very interesting and although some parts were little gory for my tastes it was still a very good manga.

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Toradora! 23 - It was such an intense episode. They really wanted viewers to cry due to love triangles huh? This cliff hange is a little predictable but it's still okay,.

Droknor

Seasoned Trainer
    Years
    The last anime I watch or rather re-watched was Great Teacher Onizuka. The last manga I read was either Togari or Judas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back