• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just watched Asura Cryin' Episode 6. And... I still don't get it at all. This show makes absolutely no sense. ;;
    Misao becoming visible to everyone and going to school was pretty funny though.

I want my K-ON! and Azu-nyan...

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    Woo, just finished season 1 of Black Lagoon, dang it takes awhile to watch. Also about 4 episodes of The Second Barrage (season 2)

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I FINALLY got around to watched Eden of the East, Episode 7. I'm so late. Anyway, Johnny Taker-chan is freakin awesome. ;__; Especially with the ~illusion~ thing in the last two minutes or so.

Marionette

¿ǝɹnɔ ɐ
    Years
    Last thing I watched was whatever the most recent episode of Pandora Hearts was. o n o

I did enjoy it and I think it's a really good series
    even if the animation can me kinda shabby.
    I like the Alice in Wonderland undertones...
    they're so obvious. xD

I must catch up with FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood soon, it updates very fast.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I started to watch Soul Eater, I'm on episode 2. It's pretty weird, and I'm not quite sure why they have to kill people (or get their souls? I'm not quite sure what's going on). Well, it's pretty weird, I think I'll keep watching.

I just finished Yugioh: The Duelist vol 3. Yami Yugi is so much cooler in the manga than the anime, he's able to play a card game while having a rope around his neck o.O He was going to be strangled to death if he lost. Joey yelled at Bakura which annoyed me -_- Bakura was trying to stand up for Joey as well :/ He shouldn't have bothered. While Kaiba was flying in a helicopter, one of his henchmen tried to shoot him. Kaiba complained that he didn't want blood over his card and stopped him by moving a card to where the trigger thing at the top was, so the gun couldn't shoot. Kaiba then complained that his rare card was damaged, took the gun off him and forced the pilot and henchman to jump into the sea. It was a hilarious scene XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've just watched the first season of Clannad (again) and wrapped it up this morning, What really dawned on me this time is how the D/P/Pt rival and Sunohara Youhei are similar - blond hair, hyperactive, and quite gullible. I only wish I had the option of making my Platinum character deliver Tomoyo-style kicks and combos to my rival's face. That would be awesome.

Can't watch After Story since it's not on my laptop and my hard drive is running out of room...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't watched anything lately, but the two Mangas that I've been rereading is Pokemon Special, and +Anima. :3 +Anima need more love; it's a pretty amazing manga, and it's not too long either, for those who would rather stay away from the longer animes/mangas like Bleach and Naruto.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Just about to watch Myself; Yourself :D I've heard good things about it so hopefully its good :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I just watched 07-Ghost. I found it a bit sad what they ended up doing to Mikage... a pink rabbit thing? But he sure did look badass when he was possessed. :D

Years
    The last Anime and Manga I watch + red was Bleach. Mainly because I needed to be updated XD
    Watched Bleach on Wednesday and red the Manga today.

Vie

Years
    I watched that movie with the walking castle by hayao myazaki yesterday. I don't know the english name xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back