• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    The last one i watched was about episode 30 ish of Full Metal Alchemist. Haven't watched it in a while though.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Bought and finished reading Felipe Smith's Peepo Choo vol.1 on the train.

A great manga that explores the American otaku coming to Japan for the first time.
    With a guy who thinks all Japanese girls are ****s. And a serial killer too.

Being drawn by an American, it shows both sides equally (the American nerd culture and the reality of nightlife in Japan), and it's a recommended read for anyone.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yesterday I waaatched...

Chi's New Address 38-40 ~ Aww. Not much else to say. Just awww.

K-ON 10 ~ Lol two beach episodes in one anime? Can't say I'm surprised though.

Hetalia 19 ~ Okay so I watched this a few days ago but... still! Omggg Canada! :DDDddddd He looks a lot more like Alfred in the anime than he does in most fanart. So cuuute.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Axis Powers Hetalia episode 20
    Finally~ The conclusion to US cleaning out his shed!
    ..Uwaaaah~ ;~; That was so sad. When Uk fell to the ground and cried, I was like ";o;". And at the end I was like ";w;".
    The bit at the begining with Germany and N.Italy was funny as usual though. Italy~<33

Radial TIA

Sonic and Kingdom Hearts lover
    Years
    The last anime I've watched would be Hikaru No Go Episode 54 and the last manga I've read would be FMA Volume 18.

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
    I am currently reading and watching "Ouran High School Host Club" and I am really impressed with it thus far. I just finished the first volume of the manga and thus far my favorite is Tamaki. I haven't watched much of the show yet but the manga is so far, one of my favorites. I hope to continue with it and I am grabbing Ouran High School Host Club volume 2.

So far my favorite characters are

Tamaki
    Hikaru
    Kaoru

And the rest are pretty good.

The manga/show has a very unique story line and well yet again I'll say I am impressed.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Kuroshitsuji, episode 24. The very last one. *sigh* I hate watching the end of animes, this one was just even worse. Part of me died watching the end of it. I knew it was coming though I really didn't want it to. ;~; I'd say more but spoilers you know. :x

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
    I last watched Soul Eater episode 21.

It was creeping at first, seeing Maka go black blood and everything. But then I loved the ending, where Maka and Crona held hands. :3 I started to cry when Crona broke into tears.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Just watched Dragonball Kai episode 10. We're almost up to the "It's OVER 9000!! O_O" scene. :D
    I really don't remember watching this part of the show during DBZ.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    The latest anime I've watched is Soul Eater. As for manga, I think it's Loveless. I'm hoping to finish Immortal Rain soon though.

I've also got a lot of Death Note DVDs to watch, and I'll be buying the second DVD volume of xxxHOLiC soon 8D

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Finally reached the 100th episode of Katekyō Hitman REBORN! today, I watched from episode 95 to episode 101. XD

I haven't watched any K-On!, Natsu no Arashi or Hatsukoi Limited in the last couple of weeks though, so I really need to catch up on those in the next few days.

TheAmazingFightingPeanut

Possibly 7 kinds of awesome.
    Years
    So far the last anime I've watched is Gurren Lagann, or rather, am currently watching. I cut off short the first time I watched it and left off around episode 22. I hadn't seen it in so long that I figured I'd just restart from episode 1, so as to take in that much more of the crazy awesomeness that is Kamina-sama. Next episode on the list is episode 8 and, for those of you who haven't seen it, this is where the first half of the show flips on it's head. I'll just leave it at that.

Once I'm done with this one, my next target is finishing Slayers NEXT. Fortunately, I can watch this on Funimation's YouTube channel for free. Unfortunately, if I do, that means I won't be able to get the dub voices out of my head... My only other Slayers experience, despite the series being pretty old-school, includes the first TV season, the first movie, and the two OVAs. I've also read the first four light novels and I quite enjoy the darker, more sinister atmosphere of them. I'm kind of disappointed that the anime seems to have failed to fully capture it in favor of targetting somewhat younger audiences.

I mean, in the second novel, of which a few episodes of NEXT are based on, Lina, Gourry and Lantz have to fight off convulsing abominations of science that might have put Edward Elric's mother in the "Hot Shounen Mom" bracket... after he brought her back to "life". One of the big bad's rivals suffered this fate, unable to even end his own life. The other of his rivals got off easy: he was decapitated and his head kept barely alive in a jar to provide some exposition to the heroes. Understandably, this would have been absolute hell to try and draw, but the anime failed to really capture that episode well at all IMO.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Recently I've watched Eden of the East Episode 9 and Kuroshitsuji Episode 3. The first one I'm so addicted to ;_; the second is amazing though, Ciel's so rad /o/

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle chapter 222
    My feelings right now can only be described in one word: Kyaaa~ -cliche fangirl spaz attack-
    <3
    I'm so happy right now. I didn't even like the C|Syaoran x C|Sakura pairing until the Japan arc, but right now I'm just in love with the couple~
    No no matter what happens in the manga, I'll have my happy ending.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back