• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Been watching ZZ Gundam lately. I usually don't watch old anime, but the older gundam series seem a lot better than the newer ones.
    No way! Gundam Seed is absolutely a fantastic addition to the Gundam canon. But then again, I guess I'm a bit of a Seed fanboy. :P

Last anime episode I watched was a Pokemon one, can't remember the title though.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    The last anime I watched was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I watched the first 5 episodes this morning/afternoon and must say I'm really enjoying it so far, though I would much prefer watching it dubbed...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Read the first chapter of the Pokemon Special manga - it's waay better than the anime, I can tell from the first chapter XD

Reading volume 17 of Yugioh: The Duelist. Yugi is more concerned about winning a children's card game than keeping Bakura alive! Urgh, because Bakura isn't hated enough in this series. And then there was a scene where he had loads of blood trickling down his arm and Yami Bakura said the only reason Bakura existed was for his plan DD: And then you saw him dead on the floor. Worst thing is, this manga isn't mine, it's my sister's friend's. I don't want to give it back!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've just watched finish Romeo x Juliet, t'was a nice anime to marathon imho (:

I was also reading Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Chapter 38 halfway yesterday. Gotta go finish it now ><

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Being sick in bed gives you a lot of free time, so I spent most of it reading. As such, this'll be somewhat of a more plump update today (since I'm still recovering and have nothing to do =3=).

Caught up on the latest Usagi Drop and although a lot more drama ensued with the meeting with Rin's biological mother (a very young and childish mangaka apparently, which was surprising), the resulting chapter ended on another sweet note, with Daikichi becoming more fatherly.

Started and finished Marugoto Anjyu Gakuen, a short harem, supernatural, school-life comedy that although fun at the time, is probably not something I'd read again. At least, not anytime soon. The art wasn't all that great and the story...well, the story blew, but it was funny, and I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Latest Fairy Tail had the defeat of the first Oracion Six at the cost of Leon. Although to be honest, it felt like a cop out to kill him as a result of Racer suiciding (which didn't make much sense on its own in the first place o3o). But, that did call for Blaine to wake up Midnight, so I'm really looking forward to what his magic is and who he'll verse.

Also looking forward to Soul eating his one-hundredth soul and becoming a full-fledged death scythe in Soul Eater. And with the new group following Kishin, I want to see how Shibusen's elite kids deal with them, not to mention wondering about how Medusa and Chrona will fit into things again.

Other than that, I've caught up on the usual JUMP too.

Poreotix

WOW HE ASIAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    The last anime i've watched was Ranma 1/2 all the way to season 3
    Last manga:Inuyasha

Mewluvr200

that anime fangirl.
    Years
    I've gotten a reccomendation of Vampire Princess Miyu from a friend, and i'm loving it so far. It's a breath of fresh air from the "cutsey" anime i'm used to watching. ^-^;

Just one of the many animes on my "to watch" list this summer.

Detox

I started watching the English subs of Soul Eater a while back, but never got finished, and I restarted today. Im currently on episode 30, and its great. I hope they make another season.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I just watched ep 2 of season 2 of Haruhi. I don't like slice-of-life that much, so this episode left me sort of disappointed. Episode 1 of the new season, however, was very good and enriched the existing plot marvelously.

If anything, I think this season might suffer from overbearing expectations. It'll be hard for them to match such amazing moments as the rock concert, but I'm really hoping they can.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I'm halfway through with ZZ Gundam, and it's probably the most "light hearted" out of all the Gundam series. The tone isn't very serious, and there's not much death either. It's definitely different from the others. Not that it's a bad thing.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I watched K-ON! Episode 13 and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu: Endless Eight (Part II) last night. K-ON! was okay, a so-so end to the series, but better than previous episodes. Haruhi was Haruhi, so yay.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I've just watched K-ON! 13 finish too. The ending could've been better imo ;; But the episode was an improvement from the recent few.

Oh, and also the Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody from TMOHS. Young Haruhi was cute! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back