• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewluvr200

that anime fangirl.
    Years
    Just finished reading Fruits Basket Vol.3.
    Also watching the 4Kids fail dub of Yu-Gi-Oh (Season 3), and following Hetalia: Axis Powers as it updates.

Years
    I recently completed reading Oishinbo. I wasn't sure what to expect of this manga, but it was very entertaining. I can't wait for the next volume.

Also, I started reading Dragon Knights. The art is really outdated, but it's pretty funny.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I watched three episodes of Toradora! over lunch today. So far, I'm enjoying the series a lot.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I just started watching Ouran High School Host Club, I'm only on episode two so for unfortunately. D: I haven't been in the mood for watching anime, but back on the anime it sure is interesting. I would have never guessed the first twist that gets the anime going, and the twins are fantastic if not just a little bit too mischievous. ;D It seems like an anime that could quickly fall into the pit of repetativeness though. >_>;

edit: Wait, yay! 100th post!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Not including PokeSpe, the last manga I red was Zero no Tsukaima.

Pretty cute Manga~ :3 Too bad I can't find the anime anywhere.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (2009) episode 12 - Endless Eight.

I'm... slightly disappointed in it. It just didn't feel like Haruhi and KyoAni made the SOS団 do too much in too little time. They should have spread the activities out a bit more and made Haruhi more eccentric (i.e. herself). The ending was really bad and abrupt too. *sigh* The novel feels way different, so I probably won't blog about it until next week.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've just watched the newest episode of Haruhi Suzumiya. The new opening was pretty weird, but then, it's a pretty weird anime haha. Yuki wearing the school uniform all the time was funny, but it kind of seemed like they did nothing the whole episode.

I finished volume 5 of Yugioh - The Duelist. Yugi went all emo after losing a card game :P Bakura did hardly anything, but in the manga, Honda actually does less than him, so that's OK...I suppose.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Last anime I watched was The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Great movie that was.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kuroshitsuji chapter 34
    I loved this chapter. ... I swear I'm not a person who enjoys seeing little children in pain. D; It just felt like both Ciel and Sebastian got some good character development. Ciel made me want to give him a bear hug as usual. ;_; Poor little guy.
    But I was especially glad we got development from Sebastian. This chapter made me feel like he just might not be so heartless. Maybe.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    In order.

K-On Ep12. The first few minutes about Mugi's eyebrows, someone who is impersonating Yui, Yuri moments between Azusa and Yui (gasp), and Sawara-chan playing the guitar. Makes me glad there's another episode left.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 Ep2
    . Endless Eight, I expected better, but the new opening kinda made up for it, well almost. Though, I'm looking forward for the next episode.

Saki Ep12. Yuri for the first few minutes, Yuri in the middle of the episode, and Yuri in the end of the episode! Yeah, meaning that the episode is kinda like this: Yuri- 63%, Mahjong- 48%. or something. Also, Tsuruga Academy's Momoko was revealed for the next round. Nodoka has some tough competition especially with Touka playing in the next episode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back