• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kobato. Drop 15
    The wait for these Kobato chapters is getting to me. Holic doesn't get updated as often as TRC either, but the Kobato chapters really leave me wanting more.
    Anyway, it was still a nice chapter. Kobato's outfit was cute, and I just loved seeing her get jealous about Fujimoto's relationship with Sayaka. Since Ioryogi seemed really troubled by it, maybe the whole "Kobato can't fall in love with anyone she heals" thing will come into play now.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle chapter 224
    I was expecting a longer wait for this chapter since the last one said TRC would be taking a break so CLAMP could "gather data". Not that I'm complaining.
    Once again, I'm just confused. This whole time paradox bussiness is aa bit hard for me to wrap my brain around, and I didn't even think about Syaoran and Sakura being caught in a never-ending time loop prior to this chapter. Jeez, just when I thought I had TRC figured out.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I watched the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuuden. Episodes 115 and 116 to be exact. And man, those episodes were awesome!
    Spoiler:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Decided to relight my interest in shoujo manga and breezed through the first nine chapters of Love Berrish. The characters really seemed like the typical angst-ridden, comically oblivious and desperately romantic types you normally see in series like this but I found them surprisingly engrossing. There's the typical good guy and bad guy, both who are obscenely attractive to the main character as well as the idiotic underclassman who likes groping her. But I think my favourite would have to be Ame, who's the pretty and caring kind of person. Plus, he looks and acts like a girl, which I can't resist fawning over. TωT

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    caught Aoi Hana and Kanememo of the summer season. seems alright, no k-ON but more yuri is ok with me

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Read up from chapter 28 to 35 of K-ON! and wouldn't mind seeing some of the strips animated if it gets picked up for a second season.

Also breezing through the English dub of Lucky Star, mostly because I can still listen to the jokes while I'm cleaning my room. =3= Funnily enough, the VAs are just as cringing as what I was expecting but they're tolerable enough to listen to.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    o3o Reading Gakuen Alice, I want the next chapter. ; ; I do I do I do.

As far as watching, I'm in the middle of the english dub of Zoids Guardian Force [it's nearly impossible to find in a sub and I grew up on the anime so yeaaah. <3;;] and I'm still fangirling over Prozen. Mmmm. Prozen. <3; Anyways, after this I'll probably watch Tales of the Abyss again, because Jade is much too entertaining. >wwwww< indigunashion~ -big esplosion-

Reactions: Zet

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I watched Yugioh 5Ds today XD It's actually kind of all right. Something about a Fortune Cup.

I ordered some mangas online on Monday but they're still not here -_-

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    The last anime I watched was Mobile Suit Gundam. Speaking of Gundam, I still need to finish watching that series so I can move onto another Gundam series!!!

The last manga I read was Doraemon =D

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Just watched episode 65 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, the Rings Arc has finally ended in the episode. And what a great arc that was indeed <3 The OP and ED of the anime are also improving/becoming nicer imo. Oh, and I saw Nodame Cantabile 17 and 18 yesterday on TV :3

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I watched like a few minutes of Rave Master since they were on TV after Gurren Lagann, but if you mean by full episode, then Gurren Lagann.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Anime:
    • Toradora! (Episode 2) — I've been meaning to watch this for some time now, but I've been busy for a while. Now that the summer holidays are here, I can watch it. Really cute and fun series so far, I can't wait to see more.

Manga:
    • Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Chapter 248) — The Future arc is still awesome. Spoiler warnings for the Future arc and chapter 248:
      Spoiler:

• Pandora Hearts (Chapter 32) — I adore this series, I love the darkness involved and the characters. The plot is also very interesting. Spoiler warnings for chapter 31 and 32:
      Spoiler:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Manga:
    • Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Chapter 248) — The Future arc is still awesome. Spoiler warnings for the Future arc and chapter 248:
      Spoiler:

He became useless to Byakuran. D: But I agree, it was sad that he died, as I would've liked to see a more thorough match between him and Yamamoto. And I also agree that Yamamoto is looking sexy too. 83

I don't normally comment on BLEACH whenever I update but seeing the vizards return and addressing the Gotei 13 as well as each of them initiating their masks at the end I admit, got me pumped to see the next chapter. Wonderweiss and Superchunky are still as cute as ever too. :3

Also finished Mint na Bokura and am making progress with my recent fandom run through of gender-benders. It was decent and funnier than most shoujo series I've read but the ending was much too abrupt, which put me off a lot. Would've liked to see a bit more development in the final couples that took the entire series to form but I guess I had become familiar enough to each of the characters by then to make my own assumptions. Still, it was very unsatisfying but enjoyable while it lasted.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    He became useless to Byakuran. D: But I agree, it was sad that he died, as I would've liked to see a more thorough match between him and Yamamoto. And I also agree that Yamamoto is looking sexy too. 83

Oh, I see. D: Ah well, I still like Byakuran… kinda. /shot Yeah, I do agree about seeing more of the match between him and Yamamoto would of been nice. But then again, Yamamoto is always sexy!

Oh, and I just watched episode 13 of K-ON!. (I forgot that there was a special episode /fail) Anyways, it was super cute as usual~ (°ℇ °) I'm sad that the moe has ended, but it was good while it lasted. Azu-nyan #2 for the win!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Within the past couple of days, I've watched a couple OVA's (True Love Story and Mizuiro) and the entire 13 episodes of Kashimashi, which is likely the only yuri title I'll ever pick up. Can't get enough of the "Tomari KICK!" attack :P

Next series to tackle... I don't know, though it'll either be Nogizaka Haruka or Myself, Yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back