• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    The last anime i watched was this anime on youtube called Ouran High school host club. Is ok i guess. Its very funny

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Rayearth just now watching the series
    Clamp never has a bad series.

Can't argue with that. CLAMP is love. <3

Chapters 18-23 of Usagi Drop. Rin got sick for the first time and I don't know whether it's because I've become attached to her and Daikichi or that I know how hard it is for single parents and children to survive by themselves but I actually got worried over it and really felt for Daikichi who was taking care of her. I really enjoyed it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Watched Umineko episode 2 last night. Errgh, that freaked me out even though I already knew it was going to happen having seen it in digi's sig.

Years
    Nen just finished watching the first five episodes of Azumanga Daioh yesterday (in Japanese with English subs, 'coz I don't really like their English VAs). I wish I had detachable pigtails like Chiyo-chan.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Episode 65 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Oh so filler-ish, I can't wait till I get to the next story arc (But that's like 13 episodes away ;; ) Oh, and Chapter 224 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles as well. Glad that they finally started to answer some of the burning questions in this chapter ><;

Years
    The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi S2 Episode 5. The sigh...

IT JUST NEVER ENDS!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Seirei no Moribito ep 13 ->17 (Guardian of the Sacred Spirit).
    It's quite an awesome anime. o_o It was getting used to the drawing style, but it's quite enjoyable.
    The backgrounds are amazingly detailed.
    The story -finally- going for the climax, but although I say "Finally", I have a feeling that it all will be over too soon. (there's a total of 26 episodes)

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Manga:
    • Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Chapter 249) — Not much to say, really. Spoiler warnings for Chapter 249:
      Spoiler:

• Pandora Hearts (Chapters 33 - 34) — I officially ship Vincent x Gilbert now. Spoiler warnings for Chapters 33 and 34:
      Spoiler:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Kuroshitsuji
    I forgot what the episode was, as I am going to read the manga. It's supposed to be better.

It's funny, I'll give it that.
    Grell just makes me full on 'Roflmao'

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I watched Prince of tennis episode 51 from season two. Episode:Inui's challenge. I really loved it! I am eagerly waiting for the next episodes to air soon!

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kobato. Drop 15
    So, what I thought was Drop 15 before was just Drop 14.5? Okay. Anyway...
    OMGWISH. <33 My inner Kohaku fangirl is very happy~
    I hope I'm not the only one who didn't like seeing Yuuko and Clow again. I love those two, but I really hope they don't have a big influence on the plot. Seeing them have such a big role in 'Holic and TRC is enough for me.

Hell Bunnie

Waste Management
    Years
    ive just finished watching Lucky Star episode 16, Ring. i really like that episode and i only watch the dubbed version. its really funny!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I've recently started watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd GIG (How's that for a needlessly long title?), and I think it's off to a much better start than the first season of SAC was. The visuals have improved immensely, and the story doesn't take as long to get interesting.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Re-read the first 8 chapters of Umineko no Naku Koro ni since I needed to recap starting it over a year ago and also watched the first two episodes as well. And personally, I've become surprisingly less fond of Maria, despite the obvious attraction. I would've said it's because of the constant 'uu-' noises she makes but that's definitely not it, so I'm assuming it must just be because of the voice actress. Other than that, it feels a little rushed but I guess that's to be expected considering all the arcs they have to fit in. And of course, being the Kyrie fan I am, I was a little surprised with her voice actress too. She sounded a little more elegant than what I thought she would sound like but she was fitting nonetheless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back