• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Paprika.... such a freaking good movie. It was much better that Susumu Hirasawa's music was in it. <3

Years
    I just finished watching the last episode of Eureka Seven. It was truly one of the most beautiful anime's I've ever seen.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu 2 Episode 12. Mimimikuru beam! Argh. They put 8 episodes for Endless 8, and now only one episode for disappearance? What's the whole point of this season anyway? Though, there were talks about that movie...

Bakemonogatari 7. Suruga Monkey Part 2. I wanna see Suruga Monkey Part 3 now. ;;

Nyjil da Kid

Jambalaya of Justice League
    Years
    Well let's see...I'm watching Darker Than Black episode 4...i found the whole concept of 'Contractors' interesting. Before that, I was watching InuYasha : Entei, The Demon Horse Unleashed. One thing annoying about InuYasha is the amount of filler episodes...they're just a waste of time.
    They're good to see every once in a while but the last four eps i watched was just a 4-part filler featuring Hojo's ancestor...
    And in a few minutes I'm watching the 3rd Naruto Movie!

Years
    Recently I have been watching a lot of different anime, however, the last anime I watched before posting on this thread was Higurashi Rei episode 5.

It was a fairly decent episode, filled with laughs, but it was sad to see the OVA finished.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Anime well They recently had a rerun of Digimon 02 so i watched that :)
    I recently read a few of My DR Slump Mangas again :)

Years
    Well, I've been reading Naruto volume 45. I finally got around to picking it up. It's getting exciting.

I have also read Code Geass volume 3, Waqwaq volume 1, and Spiral volume 1.

NAGATO

(>^-^)>
    Years
    Just finished watching paprika =] again
    but last anime i was watching was katekyo hitman reborn ( if i got the first word right xD ) i say its pretty awsome >> all fans should watch it!
    I also finally finished watching code geass series =O it was damn sad ending, but also very good.

Bay

Years
    Manga:
    Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, Chapters 1-10
    Finished reading the manga version and I have to say, very bloody and creepy. D: The ending I'm kind of having a grip over as I thought everything just went so fast. XD

Black Cat, Chapters 1-37
    Been reading it the last few days. Yeah, the anime and manga versions are totally different. :O So far I'm liking the manga version better, especially since Sven and Train's interaction is much funnier and less stuffy than in the anime.

Anime:
    FLCL, episodes 1-3
    Been hearing great things about the anime, and I have to say I love it a lot. Already mentioned in another thread how I like the music, the art style, and the characters. Also, it's quite funny even though there are a few breaking the fourth wall moments here and there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back