• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    THe most recent Anime? that would be INuyasha, i dont know why but i just love it ^_^ "Sit!"

the most recent manga? would have to be the KH manga, but its sadly been taken off the shelves of my neighborly Barnes and Noble. :(

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    For anime I just rewatched Samurai Champloo for the 8629863 time the other week.

And unfortunately I haven't read much lately besides the newest chapter of Naruto today. D:

Bay

Years
    Manga:
    Black Cat, Chapters 52-87
    Cause I didn't update this, just for now going to mention my favorite parts and such. XD Getting further into the story, yeah Durham got killed by Creed like in the anime. I still stand corrected I prefer Durham's character in the anime due to the anime version of Durham having more depth in his personality, IMO. I also like the revenge plot where Train is helping this one boy (already forgot his name ^; ) get his revenge on the bad policeman, but in a different way and to teach him that killing and revenge isn't the way to go. Train's past is also interesting, which is more related to his anime counterpart (his anime and manga personalities are so different D: ).The fortress showdown is good but I prefer the anime version as there was loads more going on than in the manga version. However, Naizer's fight with the werewolf is awesome and Jenos cutting Creed's hand. :P After that, I loved Train's reaction when everyone said Lin's impersonation of him is much better. XD

Anime:
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Episodes 9-25
    Have to say, not bad at all. Loads of craziness there. :P As I get further into the series, I'm starting to like Lelouch better, but only when he's not Zero. When he's Zero I think he's getting a bit insane even if his tactics are quite good. ._. My favorite part though is when Lelouch and Suzaku fought together against the Chinese Federation/Japan as it would be cool that they worked together like that (but that didn't happen after :P ). My other favorite part is when he and Euphy are at the island and the two of them bonding a bit. Speaking of Euphy, it creeps me out seeing her going berserk and killing all those Japanese. D:

Going to watch the second season now and hopefully it's not too crazy like the first season. XD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Last Manga I've read is 81 chapters of FairyTail xD I think it's maybe Fairy Tale. But Meh. The last Anime I've watch is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Episodes 1-20. I'm so close to finishing..the first part of the rebellion ._.; Also Watching some Naruto Shippuden Episodes 1-41. o.o; I stayed up to watch them.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    anime/manga i have read/watched

Ones i have finished- Hana-kimi, legend of chun hyang, pet shop of horrors, Angelic layer, W Juliet, Hands off!,Cresent moon, Card captors sakura, Model, Tokyo Babylon,Forbidden Dance,MAgic Knight Ray-earth, etc etc, srry i cant remember any more right now but i have forgotten bout 50 other titles.
    Ones im reading now- legal drug, SGT Frog, Ouran High School host club, Moon boy, Love Hina, D.Gray man, Nightmare inspector, moon phase, record of a fallen vampire, Naruto, Bleach, (new) Petshop of horrors, X-1999, Kobato, Tusbasa Resevoir chronicals, Saver, Arcana, Pokespe, Vampire doll Guilt-na zen, rave-master,srry can't remember any other title right now...

Things im watching- InuYasha

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Anime
    07-Ghost 23 -> Finally, we're almost done the whole exam thing. I didn't remember Ayanami actually appearing in front of Teito in the manga, but chances are I just forgot. Ayanami's actually getting cooler with each episode. Looks like the final episode really will be just them leaving the church. :<

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (2009) 24 -
    > The Sigh is over and probably any new Haruhi episodes as well for the next three years. Animation was great, if only it was like that every episode. Shamisen was really philosophical...

And now to watch Umineko and Lelouch's Zero Requiem special. ^^

Bay

Years
    Manga
    Black Cat, Chapters 87-93
    Gosh dang it, why the anime didn't put the Sven and Creed showdown at the church! That part is quite suspenseful. D: Also, aw Train looks cute as a kid. Love how he asked one man if he looks like a child. XD

Anime
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, Episodes 1-15
    So good so far. I still am iffy of Lelouch when he becomes Zero. ._. One thing that strikes me is I'm like WTF on the part when Lelouch saves Rolo. On the one hand he said how despite him not his real brother, he still loves the time the two spend together, but then he said it to himself how he'll use Rolo to get his sister. :/ Another part is Lelouch's plan to have everyone become Zero so that him and the others can be exiled in a peaceful manner. I thought that's a neat scene there. XD One other part worth mentioning is that Shirley's death is actually quite an emotional scene there, actually. Her last words to Lelouch is just...dang.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I just finished D. Gray Man today. Asdfghjkl; that was one long anime. x___x Now I have to move on to the less action-y animes I'm watching, Nabari No Ou and Mushishi where I'm on episode 12 for each. Once I get those done I'm knocking out Zoku/Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei before starting on another long wall of an anime like Soul Eater (ok, Soul Eater's not that long but still) or Reborn! with one or two short animes mixed in. I'm so happy my anime list is starting to narrow down. T____T

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    I watched last nights episode of Full Metal Achemist on cartoon network, wish i didnt have to stay up late or record it though.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I saw part of the End of Evangelion. That is a ****ed up movie, I swear. Especially with the Shinji/Asuka scene.​

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn 150. Verde is a sexy beast alrite. Even in chibi form.

His voice... I melted.

Bay

Years
    Anime
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, Episodes 16-25
    Have to say, the last few episodes aren't half bad. The action and new revelations actually makes me want to watch the show further to get some questions answered. XD For instance, who would have known Marianne is sort of the antagonist here. XD Also, interesting the show reference Cambodia a few times, considering my family comes from there. :P The ending...I actually smiled because Lelouch is able to make the world a better place, even if it means everyone going against him. Also, can't help but say he's been a liar all this time like Rolo did. :P

There are a couple negatives though. I thought the Knight of One's Geass is showed in a rushed matter. Unlike the other people's Geasses in which it's been showed more, like Rolo's, we see him used it for a couple of minutes and then he gets defeated. Even Lelouch's mom's Geass has been showed and explained more (though not revealed till much later). Another thing is Lelouch didn't show much emotion when C.C. got her memories back. Maybe I have to rewatch that episode, though. XD Lastly, I missed Jemimah when's he is in crazed mood whenever he's been called Orange. :P

Overall, I slightly like the first season better because Lelouch is shown to be more compassionate (even if he planned everyone to be his pawns and hating him all this time). Also, Lelouch was less crazy as Zero in first season than in second season. XD Both reasons are good though and liked the series a lot.

'kay, now to decide to either get back watching Dennou Coil or read the Pandora Hearts manga (I keep wondering why everyone loves that series D: ). XD

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Right now for anime... I'm on episode 2 of Toradora! And like, episode 6 or so of Death Note.
    And for manga, chapter 71 of Rurouni Kenshin. And chapter 8 of Ouran High School Host Club.

Well, considering I've already read the Death Note manga and watched the Ouran anime, their counterparts are kinda repeating what I already saw. Still, I think the manga and anime for both of them are really good and both of the anime series mantain the integrity of the original story and characters. Which is an excellent thing. ^,^

Ouran, being very episodal, is mostly simply presenting characters in new ways. There's not really a solid plotline... Still, I enjoy the manga, and the artwork is different from the anime of course, but very good. ^_^

Death note is starting to get a lot darker. Which isn't really bad at all. The killing and shadowy elements to Light are becoming more noticeable and heartless too.

Toradora! is very cute so far, with likeable characters, so I'm very much enjoying that one. The characters are all just first "meeting" and getting closer, so it's still very much developing.

And then Rurouni Kenshin... I've been working on that one a while. I'm just being slow with it for some reason. It's fairly interesting but really long, and I'm probably too easily distracted... -_-'' Currently, Kenshin is really developing his character, and the bonds with his friends are being revealed. It's a pretty exciting story throughout, and the action is certainly continuing through this chapter.

That's... pretty much it for now. :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Last manga that I read was the last couple chapters of Pandora Hearts.. not LAST of the series, but I was catching up to the chapters that are currently out. xD;

Aaaand, last anime I watched was episode 30-36 of Monster, all in one sitting.

I love that series. ; ;

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I started Code Geass yesterday. First episode looked very good, looking forward to continue it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back