• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hatsukoi Limited ep. 10-12
    Overall, a nice show about an intricate web of first crushes and unrequited love, with the smattering of humor.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza ep. 1
    HARUKA-CHAN! I missed you so much :) Startin' off with the hot springs episode XD Oh, and new maid Alice-chan is kawaii AND deadly. Which means she wins.

But the fansub effort I watched was atrocious...

Bay

Years
    Anime:

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Episode 01:
    Like Misaka, lovin' it already. Nice introduction of the characters and interesting the people's powers are labeled in levels. The anime reminds me a bit of Black Cat though as that series also has people with superhuman powers and also Railgun. :P

Pandora Hearts
    - Episodes 8-11:
    All right, now I see how Sharon (and Break) hadn't aged yet. :P Kinda wonder though, how can you do a contract with a chain legally? Guess have to watch the series further to find out. :P

I feel bad that Phillip is all alone now. It's so cute how he's happy he's with his dad more, but now that's not going to happen. ;_; Oz's filtration with Echo is funny and cute, though. :P

Gil's backstory during Oz's time in the Abyss is interesting, though. Kinda confused though if he did the contract with the Raven legally or not. On the one hand, Gil did aged, but on the other, he might have done the contract much, much later and he didn't get in trouble, as far as I know. ^^;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    My last Anime watched is Bleach Fade to Black, the third movie. As for Manga, it's also Bleach. Chapter 376.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    My last is the whole series of Ouran High School Host Club wiping my whole internet load with it...

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kobato episode 1
    asldfkjaslk; Kobatoooo~! This episode surpased my expectations. And they were pretty darn high, too.
    Oh my gosh, Madhouse did a fabulous job with the first episode. Kobato's singing, the animation, the OP, the voice acting cast .. oh my gosh. much love. <3

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: Epilogue
    Now, this... this is the ending I wanted. Well, no. Scratch that. I wanted to see the clones come home safe and sound. (But at least it looks like we're heading in that direction!) Besides that, though, I really liked the ending. It also explained why Watanuki decided to wait for Yuuko, which is a decision I know most fans weren't happy with. So.. yes. This was great. A good way to end the longest manga series that I have read fully. Oh, Tsubasa~ -memories-

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuum, last thing I read was part of the Kindgom Hearts 2 manga.

aaaand anime.. I watched episode 62 of Monster.

I love that series. <3

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    I last read a page of Mahou Sensei Negima in the Manga category, and Tokyo Mew Mew ep 22 in the anime one.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Manga:

• Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Chapter 260
      D: Poor Dino, but why so awesome Hibari? and wtf is up with the handcuffs?
    • Pandora Hearts - Chapter 41
      Yay, it finally got translated! Uh, wow, it was a pretty good chapter in my opinion; I wasn't expecting the whole Jack/Glen body thing though. o__o; I also loved the cover; Alice and the Will of the Abyss = <3.

Anime:
    None, but I really need to catch up on Bakemonogatari; I'm about three episodes behind now. D;

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I read KHR! 261... Hibari is a cheater. A cheater. And the way Hibari used those handcuffs... what are you on, Amano? Please do tell me, because I'd like to be on them too so I can avoid my math class homework. D:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Anime:
    One piece episode 420 I think.
    Pretty uneventful, although the islands that they land on are really interesting.

Manga:
    Hajime No Ippo Chapter 860.
    I still have 9 more to go before waiting for the next one to come out, but oh well.
    Nothing exciting happening so far in the chapter, but at least character development is happening. :\

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    Currently watch the new adaption of Full Metal Alchemist, after I finally got round to watching the movie! :D

Just reading the new bleach chapters as the come out!

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I watched Reborn! episode 154--it was a huge recap. It was really pointless of me to watch it. :[ The only good part was the opening. Reminded me of a Naruto Shippuden opening. Huh.

Also read the latest Bleach (37...3? 4? IHDK). Shinji's manleh enough to cry over Hiyori

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back