• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood a few moments ago, it is a lot better than the previous serious. Can't wait for more.

Plus i'll now continue with Code Geass.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    hey i last read Loveless it was awesome, right now im in the middle of about 15 series, and i dont think u want the names of all 37 series i have finished,(though plz pm me if you want to now really good ones*yaoi*(hope is spelled right) style i love all the series i have read so plz pm

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    My latest animes have been Shugo Chara!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Pokemon. =3

Latest manga (and the only one) would be Death Note.

They're all totally awesome, of course. =3
    xX

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sketchbook: Full Color's ep 10-13
    Finished up this series. Cute show, interesting character design, slow paced and episodic. Like I mentioned before, I may or may not watch it again, but I'm glad I took the opportunity to watch it this one time.

Natsuiro no Sunadoeki OVA 1-2
    Based on the dating sim ("Hourglass of Summer" US release). The game takes 20-25 hours to play through, which is way too much to cram into a 2-episode OVA, especially with the time travel element. For what it is, though, a pretty good show that mixes romance and sci-fi, and not a bad way to entertain yourself for an hour.

Next up... either finishing the long overdue Tales of the Abyss, or starting either Kimikiss or Hitohira. And yes, I realize I need to get all three done before the Nogizaka Haruka sequel begins :P

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Manga
    - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Chapter 231 (the manga is finally ending in a couple of chapters, I heard)
    - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 258
    - Soul Eater, Volume 13 (rawr, finally managed to buy a chinese version)

Anime
    - FMA : Brotherhood Episode 1 (Wasn't too bad, loved the animation)
    - Kuroshijitsu Episode 1 and 2 (Okayish, doesn't really have a place in my must-watch list)
    - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 150 (YEAH, finally some action this week <3)

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I just finished watching Zombie Loan

Its real good Anime. I suggest it to anyone who digs Zombies.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Watched Katekyo! Hitman Reborn 151 last. Either the animation is horrible, or One Piece of Bleach just isn't recording it right. :S I suspect both.

I hate fillers. Even if they have cool characters in them. Artland doesn't seem to care much.

lol @ Verde and that pose.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Kuroshitsuji chapter 37
    As one of the very few Lizzy fans, I can say that I loved this chapter. Lizzy really is a sweet girl, and being immature and giddy is just appropriate for her age. I don't know why she gets so much hate for it. And besides, that kind of sunshine cheeriness is good for Ciel, and he obviously care for her quite a bit. I think their feelings for eachother are purely platonic, but whatevs.
    ALSO, SOMA SOMA SOMA. -fangirl spaz- YES, I DO DO THIS EVERYTIME HE APPEARS.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Catched up on the dub episodes of Pokemon. i don't think they aired mamoswine vs. aggron, anyone got a link for that?

reading up on Dragonball manga 53, i'd rather read up on the first series than to watch it

Bay

Years
    Manga
    Black Cat, Chapters 94-165
    Man, can't stop reading the manga version of this story. D: Mostly just going to say my favorite parts for now.

Kuranz and Baldor are crazy. Enough said. :P

The Professor Tearju arc is a funny one. Poor her not able to cook and Sven keep getting hurt because of her. XD Also, woot, Railgun! Last is Saya's death is an emotional scene. I like both the anime and manga versions of her death (they're pretty much the same), but something about the manga's version I like better. Maybe it's because right after Train finishes telling his past to Sven and Eve, he mentions Saya wants him to forget her, but he won't. Don't think I remember something like that in the anime.

The Island fights are good ones too. I like the ones portrayed in the anime, but the ones in the manga are more awesomesauce. Sven's battle with Deek is especially cool. SVEN DOING THE MATRIX (sort of)! ;P Also, god dang it, why the anime didn't feature Deek? His murder method is creepy and ice users are cool! :< Another thing that strike me is Train's speech to Shinki (I think that's her name, will correct later when I'm not sleepy XD; ). I thought he did well telling her it might take time but that she'll be able to get her life back in track and find her purpose too.

Anime
    Pandora Hearts, Episodes 1-7
    Already mentioned my thoughts on the show in the Pandora Hearts Thread, but I'll summarized it here. :P

Just love the characters, each witty and fun. My favorite is Oz cause most of the time he's care-free and nice. The character interactions are awesome too so far. Haha, gotta love Gil and Alice's bickering. :P

Something bugs me, though. Ten years have passed since Oz has been thrown in the Abyss. Gil has changed, but not Sharon (she didn't grow taller at least). :x Guess that will be explained more after I watch more episodes.

One other thing is the plot is a bit slow at this point. At first loads of action happened in the first three episodes, but later episodes four to seven things are slowing down a bit. However, the character's interactions, both the funny and the dramatic moments, made it for it.

Looking forward to watching more of this series. :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back