• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched episode 8 of TMI.
    It was a good episode but that idiot girl going to the building!
    Jeez, even though she is one of my favorites, she makes stupid moves sometimes :/

Years
    Manga: Blaue Rosen
    Its really good.
    I bought Asuka July and Aug, in Aug was this series so I looked it up online.
    At first I thought it was BL...but...O_O its hetero.
    The seme is actually the uke and a crossdressing chick. The uke is actually the seme and is so adorable! The only thing I didnt like is how animalistic the sexual orientation of the seme was.

Anime: Kuroshitsuji II

I was right! Ciel didnt die. I knew it! Its def not Monoshitsuji! Everythings just like how it was. :3

*heres a cookie*

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I belivethe last one I watched was Cardcaptors engish,episode 1 part 1 on youtube.I didn't finish it cause I've seen it before,in fact I've seen all of the episodes and both movies.I love the first episode though.Sukura accedently relese the cards by say windy while looking at the windy card.She gets a "speach" by kuro,also know as kurobaros.thus starts the adventure of cardcaptors when the fly (HUGE WHITE BIRD!!!) appers out of the clouds over her house.She is in here pajams (cause its night time,and this happens in the middle of Kuro eatting pudding) and she slips on her skates and heroicly goes after the fly card!she scates to get on its back,and uses the windy to create a wind chain to tie down the flys wings.she uses her staff and chant to seal the card!Yay she captured it,the fly!

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I am watching Amagami SS episode 7 and Ookami-san episode 7, as well. I noticed character and story development in both now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    Naruto. If you mean the last anime I've sat down and watched a lot of episodes in one sitting, Cowboy Bebop. Again. :P

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I finally got on 102 of bleach, also, I only started watching it last friday (I've got too much spare time)
    So I think the Bount arc is more of a Uryuu Arc instead of an Ichigo arc. (But Ichigo owns more people and hollows than Uryuu >.>)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    That's an impressive amount of bleach viewage. It's takenme about 2 months to get through 120ish eps.

I watched School Days, it disturbed me.

Need to watch something sweet or K-Onesque later on i think.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Started watching Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. I'm hooked, but i can't believe it's going to have a happy ending :(

I'll have to watch something a little more upbeat if i can't sleep today.

Years
    AIR 1-13: What the hell did I just watch? No seriously, I AM COMPLETELY LOST HERE. Tori no Uta is amazing though.
    Aria the Animation 1-13: Fair enough slice of life. I liked it. Animation's dated, but given the time, it's enjoyable.
    Hidamari Sketch x 365 1-13 + EX: Hidamari is ♥
    Natsume Yuujinchou 1-13: Words cannot express how deep this show is to me.
    Seitokai Yakuindomo 1-6: Nothing but verbal sex jokes. AND I LOVE IT. :D
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2009) 3-14: ENDLESS EIGHT AND STUFF I ALREADY KNEW. God, this sucked. Super Driver! did not deserve to be the OP of this.
    Hikaru no Go 25-31: So much tension and drama over a board game. AWESOME!
    K-ON!! 17-19: It's K-ON!! What more needs to be said?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Kimi ga Nozomu Eien was not at all a pick me up. I fail at picking happy anime. Still pretty brilliant, and if i was pefectly honest it's probably one of my favourites.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched Bleach episodes 1-15 on CN;
    Ah, it brings back good memories. XD It changed so much now.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I started watching Clannad. I didn't like the first couple of episodes, but it grew on me somehow. It's getting even better and I am currently on the 9th episode.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Clannad + The after story are up there with Elfen Lied as my favourite Anime of all time. I admit Clannad has a fair bit of filler but those episodes really do help build the characters. How funny are Nagisa's parents.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Also watching bleach as i'm in same the room as my family. I'm not sure my nan would approve of To Love-Ru minimalist clothing and constant wardrobe malfunctions.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched episode 12-15 of TMI.

12-14;
    They were pretty sad. ]:

15;
    LMAO! Switched places?! lol xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back