• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    My friend recommended me Mushishi and I just started it. I am currently in episode 4 and it's not bad at all. Ginko is promising lone-lead character. xD

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I am reading chapters from High School of the Dead. It's getting interesting and I just spoiled the anime for me.

Years
    ef - A tale of melodies. 1 - If memories was any indication, promising SHAFT win. ;_;
    Maria†Holic 1 - SHAFT win. :3
    Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ 1 - More SHAFT win. :D
    Strike Witches 1 - Gonzo what. Seriously, what. This show pisses me off already. SOME PEOPLE WEAR PANTS BUT EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T. PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING OVER YOUR PANTSU. Even if it's a longer shirt, a skirt, shorts, dress, SOMETHING OTHER THAN JUST A REGULAR TOP. Ugh. I get the feeling I'll be watching lots of unwarranted fanservice. :|

Years
    K-On!, episode 7: I'm Canadian. That looks nothing like a maple leaf.
    Code Geass R2, episode 9: Dangerously closed to getting dropped by me. It seems I can't take anything seriously now.
    Kara no Kyoukai, episode 6: Azaka is moe...too moe for a show of this nature.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I watched episode 20 of Kaichou wa maid-sama. xD It was a somehow entertaining filler. Next up..Hinata! xD

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I started watching Darker than Black! xD It's amazing and has an interesting plot.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Nagasarete Airantou again. Not much of an overall plot yet, i'm kinda doubting there is one. Disposable cheap entertainment i guess.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Watched episode 17 of TMI.

Wow, his friends are magicians too? XD

You're really into this anime, as it seems. xD

I am in episode 7 of Darker than Black. I am slowly being dragged into the 'addiction' part! It's EPIC!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    First 2 episodes of Shikabane Hime Aka. Seems good, i mean any hot corpse chick that hunts other corpses with dual machine guns has to be good, right?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2022
    baccano too bad its only 13 episodes i was really enjoying it

whats not to like about a 1920's based anime with some people in it that are invinicble and havent aged in over 300 years

i liek the bit where his hand gets choped off then the blood gets drawn back to his wrist like a magnet and goes back to normal

(i also liked angelic layer,black lagoon,.hack-roots,.hack-twilight brigade,.hack sign,.hack gu trilogy,calymore, full metal alchemist,valycryia chronicles,dna-angle,zombieloan,code geas,he is my master,trigun,hajime no ippo,hajime no ippo new challenger, chrome shelled regios, kuroshitsuji,kasimasi girl meets girl,k-on series 1 and 2,kenichi,inistal d stage 1 through 4,air gear,galactic football,pokemon,one piece,yugioh old 5d and gx,one of my all time favorettes rideback

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Hirano has always been a badass. Takashi is the lead so he's always going to have that hero complex...like when he defended Rei at the petrol station or the epic bike scene in episode 5. Saeko is my favourite character so far. Really enjoying HOTD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back