• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Fresh! Pretty Cure ep. 8-9
    Solwly being subbed... I would have thought that after Setsuna's appearance in ep. 7 she would have had more of a role (or at least the other girls wondering if she's fallen off the face of the earth) but I guess not. Cure Peach gets new powers and Wester creates two plant-based Nakewameke monsters in a row.

And I've probably just confused anyone who doesn't watch the series, lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Sengoku Basara

I have one episode left. And I'm scandalized by what just happened (CHARACTER DEATTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHH! OMG) Anyway, it's an interesting show. The One-Eyed Dragon's English always makes me laugh though. Yeah. You do not need to be speaking English. But you are really cool *_* He's not the type of guy you laugh at though (because he could kill you). And he's hot.

But not as hot as Kenshin, who I really came to like. The way he talks to Kasuga... You know, I criticized her at first. But I fell for Kenshin once I realized that if he talked to me like that I would be putty in his hands too. He talks to her in such an intimate way, and flatters her by telling her how useful she is, etc. And I don't know, it just works. I'm an intelligent woman who doesn't usually fall for flattery but Kenshin could make me swoon.

But the show is not about the hot guys. And I don't think it's supposed to be funny either but I still find it hilarious. OYAKATA-SAMA!!!

The beginning theme is FREAKING FANTASTIC too lol, the soldiers dancing xDD

OH YEAH, and it's FREE ONLINE LEGALLY at Hulu.com which is how I ever found out what it is :)

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Fresh Pretty Cure 10
    After a little body-switching courtesy of Soular, Inori finally gets over her fear of ferrets. Kinda surprised that such a big plot element would be resolved so quickly, but oh well :P

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I am watching multiple anime at the same time, but some of them more than others. A few that I am watching are Bleach, Valkyria Chronicles, Ping Pong Club, Full Metal Panic and others, which I do not remember at the moment.

Years
    ef - a tale of melodies, up to episode 9: So that's how it'll be, huh? Yuuko blaming Himura for everything - none of which he deserved the blame for - instead of the guy who was abusing her in the first place. I just can't care at all about Kuze, who's pretty much an abusive partner himself. Not even my overactive schadenfreude helped me to like this show.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, episode 3: The guy who made this knows his political analysis. More intelligence and believability in one episode than Code Geass in its entirety.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Second Season, episode 7: Go Allelujah! Looks like yourself got a girlfriend. Colonel Smirnoff is probably one of the most likable military figure in anime in recent years.

Sengoku Basara

But not as hot as Kenshin, who I really came to like. The way he talks to Kasuga... You know, I criticized her at first. But I fell for Kenshin once I realized that if he talked to me like that I would be putty in his hands too. He talks to her in such an intimate way, and flatters her by telling her how useful she is, etc. And I don't know, it just works. I'm an intelligent woman who doesn't usually fall for flattery but Kenshin could make me swoon
    Kenshin's got game, but I don't think that I would ever be able to bring myself to like...an elf! D:

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Dance in the Vampire Bund and I dropped it after a very disturbing scene and stupid plot.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Kekkaishi - Character death, pretty major too. Scandalizing. And I totally did cry. I absolutely love this show. And it's incomplete, but the final episode does end an arc and tie it up pretty well. (I actually watched the last episode first by accident, and never saw the first thirteen... But 14-the end is awesome. *sweatdrop*)

Buso Renkin - Two characters actually GET TOGETHER in this show. That never happens! This is an interesting, entertaining show. And it got REALLY GOOD at the end. Really good. Definite re-watch value. Kekkaishi has that too.

Sands of Destruction - Meh. It passed the time. I wasn't bored, but it's just not spectacular in any way.

My Wife is a Mermaid - Weird premise. And it's a girly show but some of the content is NOT for kids. I was disturbed. Overall, though, I liked this one.

All of them on Hulu. Weeee <3

And of course I'm working my way through Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan since that's on there. My second time watching it. Lovvveeee it.

By the way, everyone watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Like, now, if you haven't already. And never, ever watch Night Head Genesis. I hated that show it was a waste of my life.

Years
    I started to watch Bleach in the end of Summer. Now I'm in 153 episode, and I can't wait for Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight episodes.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    The Ichigo v Grimmjow and Ichigo v Ulquiorra are possibly the best fight scenes in the show imo... although you will have to sit through some pretty average arcs before you get to the really good eps :(

I've just watched the first 3 eps of the shorter KissxSis. I remember watching the longer season and can't remember it being this.....errr.....ecchi. Still funny though.

Years
    The Ichigo v Grimmjow and Ichigo v Ulquiorra are possibly the best fight scenes in the show imo... although you will have to sit through some pretty average arcs before you get to the really good eps :(

I've just watched the first 3 eps of the shorter KissxSis. I remember watching the longer season and can't remember it being this.....errr.....ecchi. Still funny though.

I'm avoiding the fillers, btw.
    I was told, that Ichigo vs. Grimmjow is the best fight in whole series, so yeah...

Still watching DBKai, don't know why. I'm just curious about Cell Saga and how would Gohans transformation look like and sound.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back