• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm watching Bleach and Highschool of the Dead, and simultaneously reading their manga series.

Haven't read HoTD in a few years, so it's nice.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I finished Welcome to the NHK the other night. Caught up on Hajime no Ippo before that.

I think I'm gonna start One Piece.

I actually don't read much manga or watch much anime. I guess due to all this summer free time I've gotten into it.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I am watching yet another mecha anime. It's called Gundam 00 and it isn't disappointing me yet.

Hitoshizuku

something shining
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    The only anime I'm currently following is "Shiki." It's a new horror/mystery series I decided to check out because I was a "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" fan. The pacing seems rather slow right now, though, and the character designs are a bit odd. (shrug)

Manga-wise, though, there are a variety of series I'm always happy to see updates for, including "The World God Only Knows" (getting its own anime this fall - squee!), "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan," and "Liar Game." The first two are great comedies imo. The third may not have the best art, but the psychological mind games are so interesting to read.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I am watching a weird, very-low rated anime on MAL known as Tactical Roar, and I am enjoying it for some reason.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I'm restarting One Piece, after dropping it at episode 55. It's got me re-thinking my career as a pirate.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Bleach. However much i love this show it still manages to annoy the hell out of me.

Spoiler:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Bleach Chapter 417.
    Spoiler:

giraffesPlz

The Hero ♥
    Years
    The last anime I watched was Hetalia: Axis Powers O; I'm not big on England/Japan (or an yaoi pairing for that matter ._.), but it was really cute~ THIS IS A PEN xD

The last manga I read was good old Franken Fran, the only manga I actually follow :3 Just been catching up on the last couple of chapters I've missed, and it's as creepy, gross, and improbably as ever~ :3

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I am currently watching Amagami SS episode 9, a whole new arc, which is not so good compared to previous ones.

Years
    Sword of the Stranger (movie): A pretty good sword action movie if I do say so myself. Animation and sound were top quality all the way through. The story was a bit too simple, but 'twas easy to understand.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00, second season episodes 1-3: Sunrise does not disappoint...thus far. It's still unclear what Celestial Being's aims are this time, but I can't wait.

Sengoku Basara, up to episode 7: The over-the-topness is still enjoyable, but the complete lack of character development means this shows lack a bit of heart, something that made Gurren Lagann (which was even more ludicrous) so memorable.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Amagami SS episode 9 - Really, the voice is.. something I can stand, but not like but still. The ending song is annoyingly addicted. I mean, as I'm listening to it, I'm addicted to it, but I hated it! D|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back