• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hmm... Yesterday February 1, 2009. A date that which will live in...eh
    I read Volumes 25 and 26 of Detective Conan (ZOMG Kudo-san is back O_O)

Volume 18 of Negima (Ok...a 10 year old English Teacher Mage teaching a class full of girls in love with him. O.o) Another ecchi filled series. =P

And Death Note Volumes 1 and 2...(Yeah...a notebook that kills people. =/)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I have been watching the Skip Beat anime and its so good that I had to read the manga. So I bought the first 16 volumes which is all that is out in the USA and got so hooked that after I read those I then read till I was up to date with what is out in Japan. XD

134 chapters. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Just finished watching episode 30 of Rurouni Kenshin.
    It's the first time watching the series, and I quite enjoy it. :3 I'm a little ahead in the manga, and the anime is filled with pointless (but funny (like Sanosuke being scared of having a photograph taken because he though it would suck his soul out, et cetera~)) filler episodes. I hope the last 40 have less of them. =/ But I won't be disappointed if it isn't like that. x)
    Oh well, gotta watch your classics, right? XD
    Question: Is Rurouni Kenshin to the Shounen what Fushigi Yuugi is to the shoujo? :o Or are there other anime that fit better?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Kenshin's pretty much your staple shounen, although there is another one I'd say would fit better. I just can't remember it. Dx

Anyway, up to chapter 29 of Kashimashi. It really pulls at the heartstrings and gets you hooked to find out what happens, even though the twist is a pretty much tried and true cliche. Here's hoping for the unexpected although equally satisfying ending. *crosses fingers* Although, if it does end in the way that I'm predicting, that wouldn't be so bad either.

Years
  • Kenshin's pretty much your staple shounen, although there is another one I'd say would fit better. I just can't remember it. Dx

Maybe Ghost Fighter (Yu Yu Hakusho) That was one of the first Shonen that I've seen waaaayyy back in 1997? (or before that) and for Shojo....Cardcaptor Sakura comes to mind....that thing is full of it. XD

Well I'm read the released chapter of Pokemon Special in Mangafox so...
    ZOMG! The 'Dex Holders are (finally!) free!!! ^___^

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • Hmm, the last thing I watched was episode 8 of Saint Seiya I think.

Spoiler:

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Finished Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ the other day; all 35 chapters. Really touching in the end, despite the storyline having mostly a tried-and-tested plot, some parts were quite nicely done. I even finished the anime the same day.

Now I'm on Chapter 14 of Hidamari Sketch, and am on episode 3 of x365 (although I really should have watched the first season of Hidamari Sketch instead. >_>).

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Toradora 18. It was pretty good, I'm now addicted to Silky heart and Orange. ;;

Aokiji

Blue Pheasant.
    Years
  • One Piece 531
    Spoiler:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Last Anime? Can't even remember. It's been years since I watched TV without being force to...

Last Manga? Vol. 2 of Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. I really like it, but it's Miyazaki, so what do you expect =D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • CLANNAD Afterstory.
    Spoiler:
    The plot is getting really,really good if the series is going in the direction I see it going in.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Last Anime:
    - ToraDora 18 - I think the series is really getting better and better, although a bit weirder as well... especially with Minorin. The star part was really sad too.
    - Index 18 - Watched this raw. Biri-biri is awesome. <3

Last Manga:
    - Detective Conan 681 - That was... a surprise.

Years
  • Hmmm...I just finished reading Volumes 7 and 8 of Death Note (Yeah I skip a lot due to availability issues)

And bad Light! Getting complacent too much on taking over the world dulls your senses. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back