• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I been reading Hana Yori Dango [Boys Over Flowers]. Just a few chapters here and there. Like Chapters 150-238. I been skipping a lot, lol. But I am going to see if I could get the Volumes for myself. I really love it. There is a lot going on the manga than the anime that is for sure.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and reading the Pokemon Special manga.

I have to admit that the FMA voice cast is pretty good, though I prefer Vic Mignona (I doubt I spelled that right.) as Ed. :\

Years
    Sora no Woto, eps. 6-12 (finished): Talk about a late comeback. The show wasted pretty much the first half (and episode 8) on trying to bring cuteness into the atmosphere before becoming a more or less decent war drama anime. I'm very impressed with the music used in this series, though my favorite track from the anime isn't included in the OST, which makes me feel rather unsatisfied. I managed to get teary-eyed on the most dramatic parts of the show, though it never quite got to the point where I actually shed one. I'd say this one is an 8/10. If only they had developed on the drama earlier on instead of going for the moe-moe, it would have been a fantastic show.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Tokyo Magnitude 8.0: I like how there was a lot of character development in this short anime. The whole event was portrayed rather realistically. The ending was very powerful and emotional. Anyone who drops this anime because they found it slow in the beginning, should seriously continue watching it because the ending makes watching the whole series worth it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Tales of Symphonia Tethe'alla Chapter ep 1
    Kimi ni Todoke ep. 25
    Macross Frontier ep. 12
    Fairy Tail ep. 11
    FMA Brotherhood ep. 12

One series finished, another brought back after, like, forever, and the usual mix of anime club episodes.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I finished Ouran (looove it!) and I'm skipping the sub for now in favor of Cosplay Complex. It's short but totally hyperactive... Also a few assorted episodes of KenIchi and Nabari no Ou.

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
    Last anime I watched was an OVA called Kowareke no Orgel. It's about a guy who finds a robot that looks like a girl on the side of the road but it's broken, so he brings it in. Mechanic comes in and says that he can't fix it. That night, while the guy is sleeping, something happens the robot returns back to function.
    It's a one-episode OVA, but I enjoyed it. It's like a depressing Chobits.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    K-On!! episode 1
    Lol? typical K-On episode, and I think the episode started at the 2nd part since nothing was going on on the first half, some just introduction and wtf, a school song? It didn't even say the name of the school. The ED is delicious.

KissxSis chapter 1-20.
    My god. Twincest. I don't know whether I was like, ftw or wtf.

EDIT: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie.
    Crap, hearing Aya Hirano voicing a non-energetic role was very refreshing. I then understand that Yuko Goto and Chihara Minori are talented seiyuus as they can voice 2 very different roles. (Mature and moe for Yuko Goto, shy girl and monotone for Chiahra Minori.)

Last edited:
    Years
    EDIT: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie.
    Crap, hearing Aya Hirano voicing a non-energetic role was very refreshing. I then understand that Yuko Goto and Chihara Minori are talented seiyuus as they can voice 2 very different roles. (Mature and moe for Yuko Goto, shy girl and monotone for Chiahra Minori.)
    You sat through the camera-rip? You brave man, you.

Angel Beats! ep. 2: Much better. The OP and ED were great, though a bit forgettable. Looks like the show won't be wasting too much time trying to fool the viewers into thinking it's a comedy; some drama sets in with Yuri's past and the Angel invasion of Guild. Hinata, T.K., and Shiina prove to be awesome-sauce in this episode. I still have mixed feelings about Yuri and Otonashi, and to a degree Tenshi.

Code Geass R2, ep. 1: Did a great job on leaving me with a lot of questions. However, one can easily see through these new things as the makers' doing and not something planned before the series became popular.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Was the cam-rip watchable?
    I was planning to watch it but I don't know if it isn't in way too low quality...

As for the topic.
    I completed Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.
    Naruto Shippuden 154-155
    Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood 51

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    No, the camrip was better than expected, Mazui did a great job cleaning it. Oh, Yuki...

B gata H kei ep 2
    An ecchi show that doesn't poke your eyes out with blindless fanservice, huh. And Kana Hanazawa is here too!? She's been on a lot of animes lately, oh god please don't turn her into the next Aya Hirano who could only play one role... Eh? Mamiko Noto is here, totally didn't recognize her.

Ichiban Ushiro ep 2
    Well, I just hope it doesnt turn into mindless ecchi. I'm guessimg this is from an old novel, waaaaaaay back into 2003s?

The President is a Maid! Ep 2
    "Some boys were using the opportunity to hug girls" Oh, boys will be boys. Also, obvious that this is shoujo. Lots of Usui fanservice, its not even funny. And lol, Yuu Kobayashi's character is funny. The op is still catchy though. WANT THE FULL VERSION NOW.

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
    I'm currently reading the Pokemon Adventures Manga.It's usually the only one I take with me to school.I can re-read it over & over again and never get bored of reading it.It's WAY better than the show,in my opinion of course. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Anime I'm currently watching:

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - whatever episode Adult Swim is on.
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam - episode 32

Manga I'm currently reading:

Naruto: latest chapter
    Bleach: latest chapter
    One Piece: latest chapter
    Hunter X Hunter: latest chapter
    Full Metal Alchemist: latest chapter
    Detective Conan: like 400 or something
    D. Gray Man: around 38 I believe

I also just finished reading Eyeshield 21. I must say that even though I'm not a big fan of sport mangas, Eyeshield was really amazing. Every football match was intense from the first to the last.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back