• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Right now I'm watching Naruto Shippuden, Yu Yu Hakusho (oldies ftw), and Reborn!
    lol I'm really surprised I'm watching Naruto Shippuden cause I wasn't a big fan of the regular Naruto. lol After the third Hokage died I stopped watching it.
    But my friend showed me Sasuke and Itachi's smack down and I've been glued to it ever since. <3

zommmmg I've always loved Yu Yu Hakusho! Even as a kid I loved it! But I never seen how it ended because of stupid cartoon network cutting things off.
    But meh! It's what google is for <3

Reborn! = one of the most hilarioussss anime I've seen in a long time. ( - soul eater / Gurren Lagann lol)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    FMA Brotherhood ep. 18
    So, we finaly figure out the fate of Maria Ross... and Roy seems to be suspecting the higher-ups in the military.

Pretty Cure Splash Star ep. 41
    OMG it's the return of villains we haven't seen in over 25 episodes, including our favorite Miror B. inspired PreCure villain, Moerumba!

Fresh! Pretty Cure ep. 6
    Soular makes his debut attack on the townspeople, and man, is he evil... I mean, he robbed people of their HAMBURGERS! And their video games and televisions! Oh... and their mothers as well, I guess...

Years
    Last anime i watch was eureka 7 dubbed. I loved the character development and the fighting scenes, but the ending put in such a bitter mood. i didn't understand it at all and it left me wanting more.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    WOW WOW WOW! I just watched episodes 24- 25 of Code Geass and it was just an awesome ending except i don't think that it was ended the best with the whole thing that i don't want to spoil.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I finally decided to watch Baccano! last night and completed the last ten episodes earlier today. It was a lot more entertaining than what I was expecting. To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect besides a unique variety of characters during the 1930's. Now I can't wait to watch Durarara!! when it finally finishes airing.

I watched Ninja Scroll after the last episode of Baccano! and it delivered the action I was looking for. It actually had a little bit of everything in it and I found the ending to be satisfying. I can see why a lot of people say it's so great, but I personally find it to be nice action to look at.

I couldn't get enough of Baccano! so I started on the DVD specials. I just completed the first one a few minutes ago. I love the new character who seems so much like Ladd. I just hope the next two episodes show more of Luck, but after looking on MAL, I don't think he will be making an appearance which is highly disappointing.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Last manga I read was Naruto 499. It was awesome <3 but weird in a way.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    I'm catching up Psyren which has 123 chapters so far. It's simply one of the greatest shonen I've ever read.

Years
    Finally got around to finishing the whole of Lucky Star, which has been on-hold since lord knows when. I also just started the first episode of Full Metal Panic. Otherwise, the only other shows I've been actively watching are Angel Beats! (up to episode 12, waiting for the last one to be released) and Durarara!!
    It seems I'll never reach the point of finishing Toradora! at this rate. ><;

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Read the latest chapter of Yotsuba&!
    Watched the latest episode of Angel Beats!
    Rewatched another few episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura

RedBattler

Dexholder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    Recently finished watching Death Note. Enjoyed every minute of it.
    Looking into starting Code Geass once I have some more free time on my hands!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I actually just stopped watching my new Dragon Ball Z Dragon Box. I love it. I got it because tyhey were on sale. 55% off!

I'm hoping on get them all. Too bad on the 28th they'll be $60 bucks again... *sigh*

Anyways I'm on episode 6.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    ANIME:
    Lucky star (all of the episodes 1-24)
    xxxholic (don't remeber which episode I last watched)

MANGA:

Lucky star. Finished the first volume and now continuing on the second one.

Years
    CLANNAD ~AFTER STORY~ 10-24: Now I can see why this was the highest rated anime on MAL for a while. I cried. I laughed. I was so happy for them at the end. ;D;
    Another World - Tomoyo Chapter: Meh. It was alright.
    Another World - Kyou Chapter: Here I felt the romance. It was touching in a way.
    Azumanga Daioh 9: Sakaki is Kuudere moe.
    Detective Conan 124-5: It would have probably been more interesting if the subs didn't suck so bad. X_X
    K-ON!! 12: It was OK. Nothing much else to say.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I just finished Code Geass R2 and i gotta say it reminded me of the cowboy bebop ending i liked it but i disliked it. but over all, code geass was awesome and now my new favorite anime and im going to watch gurren lagann now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back