• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
Years
  • I finally got around to watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Only saw the first episode, but it's good. I liked that they didn't begin with the Leto Cult, as they already did that. Plus, Funimation brought back the original cast for the dub, with the exception of Alphonse, which is nice, because I liked the casting.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • Recently I watched Elfen Lied. At first I only watched it because I heard there were a lot of bloody moments but in the end I ended up enjoying the story a lot. I enjoyed it. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Finished the Anime "Mayoi Neko Overrun!". It was good ^^. Only 13 episodes though :/ I hate watching the short animes because I get to attached to them and then I get upset over it lol xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Just watched the latest episode of Maid-Sama which is Episode 13. It was fairly good and funny. :]

Years
  • At long last, I have enough free time to watch the "Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" movie. It reminds me of what I really loved about the series in the first place. It wasn't as humorous as the first season, but there were plenty of good drama and plot to keep it interesting. And as expected of Kyoto, the animation was amazing. It still looks great even in camrip mode. Chances are I'll rewatch this when the HQ version is released. o3o;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Watched quite a bit over the weekend. @_@

Caught up on about 5 episodes of K-ON!! on Friday. Wasn't feeling well and it was a perfect way to unwind after an awful day at work. I am starting to get tired of it, though. D: I wish this season was just 12-13 episodes like the last one. x_x;; I fear 24 will be too long and it'll overstay its welcome.

Watched the rest of Angel Beats on Saturday. I stopped watching at 8 and kept forgetting to watch the new eps so last week I decided I'd just wait for the last ep to come out and just marathon the rest. So I did that. It was... interesting? I still don't really know what it was supposed to be about. :s

Watched all the Sailor Moon specials I was neglecting. I had 2-3 of them to watch so I did that on Sunday morning. Now all I have left is Stars and I'm done with the Sailor Moon anime. :D

Fiiinally, since I didn't feel like starting Stars yet, I decided to watch Elfen Lied instead. It was KIND OF A BIG JUMP, Sailor Moon to this. XD; But it was really good! I... accidentally ended up marathoning the whole thing on Sunday. I think the violence and nudity was a bit gratuitous but it did set a good mood for the series so I suppose I can't complain too much. I wish the anime had been a little longer to flesh out some of the plot points. :( I should read the manga, since it's twice as long and probably does that. Hmm.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pretty Cure Splash Star ep. 42
    Poor Karehaan. Not only is he always the first Dark Fall minion to fall, Saki always calls him "Curry Bread," lol.
    Oh yeah, and Michiru and Kaoru return, just as has been predicted for the last two episodes (and verified by the quite spolier-ific title of this ep.)

Hitohira ep. 1-12
    Rewatch of a series I watched a year ago. I quite like this one because of its message of having self confidence. Oh, and the fact that Ayako Kawasumi voices Nono.

To Heart Remember My Memories ep. 1-13
    More Ayako Kawasumi goodness (this time it's Akari). This series gets a bad rap that it doesn't deserve. Yes, Akari turns emo and there's limited continuity with the first To Heart, but I still enjoy watching it (for like the third or fourth time now, lol).

Years
  • I just finished Durarara!! a few moments ago. 'Twas a nice series with quite a few good turning points and mysteries, but the excitement peaked in the middle of the show and died down at the end without a satisfying conclusion. I'll speed run through the remaining 8 episodes of Toradora! next.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Read Naruto and Bleach last manga chapters.
    Watched Narutimate 3 OVA, Cross Roads and Special 2 Battle at Hidden Falls.
    Slayers Revolution 3-4, Kirarin Revolution 23-24
    And also all must-see this week =D which means last Naruto Shippuden, FMA Brotherhood and Bleach.

Joeyjoe9876

Wait, What!?!
    Years
  • Full Metal Alchemist
    -Last chapter
    -Full original anime (Episodes 1-51 + Movie)
    Naruto
    -Last chapter released
    Bleach
    -Last chapter released
    Zatch Bell
    -Watched episodes 1-108

I plan on watching Death Note and Code Geass over again soon :D

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • Where do you guys watch all of these animes? I don't assume you buy random DVD sets and watch it for a while then post what you felt here, so I pressume you folks are watching them somewhere online. Is that accurate?

Also, the last anime I watched was Neon Genesis Evangelion. A classic anime, if you ask me. You just have to finish the whole story with the two last movies and you'll be satisfied. I don't watch anime anymore though, I came to hate it a lot after entering high school.

Years
  • [jq]Watch online[/jq]And deal with compression and buffering times? Haha, no way. Torrents

ANYWAY,

Gintama 137-138: Stalkers and Santa story was OK (137). Past yorozuya was hilarious (138). Next arc looks epic. :o
    Azumanga Daioh 10-26: This anime really bored me... For the first 9 episodes. Then Kuudere Sakaki got her own episode and the show steadily became better. Was awesome.
    Detective Conan 128: Finally, not crappy subs. AND THE BLACK ORGANIZATION OMG.
    Angel Beats! 13: I've said it before in other places, but the emotions and general ending itself felt rushed and forced. Like the rest of the anime. It was a fun ride. It just wasn't very in hindsight.
    Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 7-13: Just had to grind through these too the end because crappy subs.
    Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1-3: Marionette! Marionette! Teacher's Pet? Teacher's Pet!
    Durarara!! 23-24: Finally they all realize the truth. Epic move, Dollars. So much closure... yet there are still some major unanswered questions... Oh well. Maybe if there's an S2?
    Ichigo Marshmallow 1-3: HNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!
    Arakawa Under the Bridge 1-4: Should've watched this sooner. This show is brilliant!
    Hidamari Sketch 1-3: More, but not as much, HNG!
    Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1-4: This feels... Really predictable. "Last Time" Opening. 2 part stories. Sound effects spoken. Zetsubou Sensei Drawing Song. :\
    Hetalia World Powers 13: OH U. O ENGLAND.
    K-ON!! 13: Or did I dream that I watched this? Oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back