• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • Couldn't sleep so i ended up marathoning Koi Kaze. Really nice anime, i say nice, it's a love story between siblings of the ages 15 and 27.

All of the characters seemed realistic, more so than the usual anime. The 15 year old girl seemd like a 15/16 yearold girl, and the man seemed like a guy realistically struggling with the situation at hand.

If you like a love story with a twist this is well worth a watch.

Spoiler:

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I just download Summer Wars, the movie. Anyone here watched it?

I also watched some episodes of One Piece, Gundam 00, and Occult Academy. I am thinking of dropping the Gundam series, since it wasn't that good, IMO, compared to older Gundam series.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Sora no Manimani ep, 1-2

So far, it's good enough to keep watching. It's the 'ol "boy returns to hometown after x number of years and meets childhood acquaintance" (in this case x = 7 and the boy considers said acquaintance to be a nuisance) and the 'ol "we need at least five members or our school club will die" (astronomy club in this case).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Latest bleach, LOLWAT. What an odd place to put an episode like that.

EDIT;

And now a few eps of Shuffle!, Kaede has had a couple of Higurashi moments lol/

Last edited:

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I watched the Summer Wars movie and it was very interesting and also, Break Blade 2 is finally subbed after waiting more than a month for it, and it was bad.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I watched the opening 2 episodes of Hanamaru Youchien, very cute anime.

I'm currently half way through the second Death Note live action film, doesn't really count but big whoop wanna fight about it? Anyway it's a fairly good adaptation even if Misa Amane has dark hair.

Years
  • Bakemonogatari 1: SHAFT does not disappoint. Stationary. Stationary everywhere.
    Toradora! 1 (Rewatch): Wow. I first watched this show when I was only a budding weeaboo. Now that I have a somewhat sizeable powerlevel, a rewatch has made me realize how much of a Tsundere Taiga really is. It's like OMG.
    Eden of the East 1: This first episode is full of "what". "I need to see your 'Johnny'". It's like WTF? Still wondering how the rest of this will unfold.
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha 1: Oh my god, that voice. THAT VOICE. I got sick of hearing Mei all the time when I played CLANNAD. Now she's the Protag. Good lord. :<

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Bleach Chapter 419.

Spoiler:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Fairy Tail ep 3 - I decided I was reading too much Seinen manga, and ecchi stuffs, that I decided to give this a try. It's going to be shown here locally anyway, so why not? Lucy's voice still annoys me. Or am I just biased?

EDIT: Ah, crap. Screw Aya Hirano, I'm watching this series. This got me hook. <3

Last edited:

Bartender

Care for another drink, ma'am?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I watched the anime Bartender and it was spectacular. It's an incredibly relaxing show and it truly portrays the real life bartender. Though it is not a quality anime, it's a great slice of life anime and it can make your bad day, better. It teaches you a little about life, about alcohol, about people's daily problems..

Rating
    : 9/10

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Read the first 9 chapters (first 3 cases) in the Shinrei Tantei Yakumo manga and i loved it. Great murder mystery/supernatural manga.

Onto Shinrei Tantei Yakumo 2009 :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back