• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • i finished sapphire the other night, so i'm coming back to platinum since last i played, i made it to victory road and just stopped. i haven't beaten it in years and since i came so close, i wanna knock it off my list.

User Anon 1848

Super Mario Bros 3. If it had the option to save, travel between worlds you've already beaten and replay old levels then it'd be a near perfect game.

Cid

Years
  • Ultra Sun for the egg swaps at GT2019, and me getting distracted by the game itself. I bred the egg I swapped like a few hours before my first actual swap, because I wanted a particular 'mon to be inside the egg. And then I noticed that my team isn't level 100 yet and I wasn't really up for more Chansey SOS chaining. Thus I ended up taking on the E4 and partaking in the title defense. Kukui was my opponent so that was fun.

Also currently playing Yellow again since I've already waved my white flag on the GT2019 challenge. I'll play Crystal again when I'm done with Yellow. Fun fact, I've been using the 3DS Game Notes app to check which 'mons I haven't caught for the Kanto dex. :)

Years
  • THREE HOUSES
    MORE THREE HOUSES
    EVEN MORE THREE HOUSES
    League of Legends
    MOAR THREE HOUSES
    DREI HÄUSER
    Tales of Vesperia
    Tales of Vesperia speedrun with my friend
    MORRRRREEEE THREEEEEEE HOOOUUUUUSESSSS

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Now that I've completed Fire emblem three houses I'm going to replay it
    also I've been playing Fire Emblem Heros Trying to get Hubert and Dragalia Lost doing the events

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm so jealous of all the people playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses here lol. Recently got into the series with Awakening and eventually played and finished Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Playing Revelations right now. Hoping by the time I finish revelations and finish the next (and last) 3DS game, FE Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, I actually buy the switch and can play Three Houses :b

Other than Revelations, I guess I'll get back into Yakuza 3. Left it somewhere in the middle after I got into Fire Emblem.

Or maybe I'll just replay Nier Automata because I can *never* get tired of NA. Ever.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i finished platinum the other night. started playing white for a little bit but idk i'm just not feeling it. i started kh re:coded today so we'll see how long that lasts.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I'm nearing the end of Part 1 on my second playthrough of Three Houses. I went with fem Byleth and the Golden Deer house, and I've noticed some differences so far. The new game+ bonuses make the way easier than it already is, but it's nice being able to recruit characters a lot easier, and have their supports build up faster as well.

Also slowly making my way through Trails in the Sky SC. Just started Chapter 6, and it still feels like there's a lot left. The reunion scene was quite touching. 😢

Last edited:
    Back