• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Other than Pokemon Heartgold, I have mostly been playing Borderlands (with the occasional foray into Forza 3 when there is new DLC). I have been playing the 360 version since the beginning of February . I also now have the PS3 version. I have level 61 characters on both formats and also have all the DLC.

For a change, for the last week or so I have revisited GTA IV and have been playing the standard game on PS3, though I expect to return to Borderlands.

Currently looking forward to Red Dead Redemption and Crackdown 2 (loved the original which I did revisit a few weeks ago).

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Currently Playing:

- Baldur's Gate
    - Jade Empire
    - Mass Effect (and Mass Effect 2)
    - Dragon Age: Origins
    - Chrono Trigger

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    I know it's an old one (and not well known), but I do play PSO (Phantasy Star Online) on my computer or GCN. PSO Episode III (GCN only) has some very good music, like "IDOLA" the Strange Fruits.

I hope to play Pokemon Colosseum and XD more often, and get some poke's for my Emerald, since Hoenn's wild pokemon are oddly "limited". I remember that I battled myself today, My XD VS Emerald (Eevee VS Skitty, both lv 10), and my Skitty won. That's not surprising though, because it has attract.

Pokemon HG/D are some of my fave pokemon games. I mainly play to trade pokemon, but then there's time for battles at some points. I'm not really good at battles, and my Losses outweigh my Wins, which is probably not likely with most people here.

Hiiragi

(׬×)
    Years
    -Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    -Super Mario Galaxy 2 (<3)
    -Pokemon Emerald

I think this will keep me busy for a little time;)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    As of right now Sonic Heroes :D. God I just love this game. Just rebought it cuz my old disk broke ;_;. Oh well its was simply $8 anyway :3.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Games

A contest with rules to determine a winner..

For me its

Final Fantasy 1 2 3
    Tekken

マッティ

Imma be King of the Pirates!
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - I just had a sudden urge to play this game. Usually since I played this game alot for the past 2 years, So i took a year off of just playing it, cause i get bored fast, But recently I wanted to play it from beginning to end :3.

Final Fantasy VII - Havent beat it yet, I did have the original PS version but since I gave that to me friend for a b-day present, and the memory card, I got the PSP PSN download for it, So restarted, and I stopped for a bit, but now I wanted to resume back to it.

Pokemon HeartGold - wanted to replay it. :3 and Kanto will have Satoshi's Pikachu in the team, since that is his home :3.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - I died once on a boss and stopped playing for a while xD, so I MIGHT get back into it.

Soon:

Persona 3 Portable - never played a Persona game, and I've never been into it, till my friend showed me a bit what it's about, and I wanted to try it out, and all my other friends says P3 is such a good one out of the series, So i was like P3P :33

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm playing Lufia 2 on ZSNES after my iPlayer decided to delete every save state on all of the games I had on it.

I finally got past the East Tower and defeated Gades, and cutscenes happened. I beat a few other dungeons and I decided to go to the Ancient Cave for the hell of it. To those of you who don't know, the Ancient Cave is a dungeon in Lufia 2 composed of 99 randomized floors. Before you go into it, your items and levels are robbed from you so you start at level 1 with no items. The enemies obviously start out really easy, and thankfully there aren't random encounters in dungeons in Lufia 2, but they get significantly harder. Through the cave, you will find many treasure chests, but you don't keep any of them except for the ones you find in blue treasure chests. It's definitely challenging, but the blue treasures you find are well worth going for. I was going through the floors with no problem and I found my first blue treasure chest around ~15. It contained a Sizzle Sword. I can't remember the level but I do remember that it put my ATP at 507. I was amazed, especially considering my current weapon only put my ATP to a measly 222. I also found a Diamond Ring in another blue chest around, and it was nice, but it was meager compared to the Sizzle Sword. At about ~25 the enemies became the enemies I commonly saw outside and I knew I had to get out quickly before everything went wrong. I made myself go after the next blue treasure chest I found. At floor 28, I finally found a blue treasure chest. But no, it contained blue mimics. What happened after that? Everything went wrong. I lost my Sizzle Sword. FML.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Final Fantasy III - I actually got to the top of the Tower of Owen, then failed horribly.
    Sims 3 Ambitions
    Harvest Moon Animal Parade
    Rune Factory Frontier
    Tamagotchi Corner shop 3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Currently, since I bought Kirby's Fun Pak (Superstar), I've been playing that. It was probably my favourite game as a kid and it's very good to reminisce to my childhood.

Also, loosely, I'm playing Pokemon Pearl for breeding, Pokemon SoulSilver for Battle Frontier, and Banjo Kazooie, because Grunty is such a pain in the ass.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Hey, Banjo-Kazooie. I'm playing that right now too. I'm rusty. Click Clock Wood is giving me a tough time.

Also playing GoldenEye 007. This started as a Secret Agent (Hard Mode, I guess) run while at the same time completing all the 00 Agent (Very Hard Mode) missions for each campaign. And this went well until Bunker 2. I either keep dieing or finishing the level but missing once piece of surveillance equipment somewhere (you have to destroy them). I tried it repeatedly for hours.

So, I switched to Agent difficulty (Normal Mode) for the rest of the game. Really I only wanted to switch for that one stage, but you have to beat a prior level on a certain difficulty to get the option of that difficulty on the next stage. Guess I'm just playing for fun now.

Just came off a Donkey Kong "marathon" (I played them back to back, but... didn't traditionally marathon them). Played DKC, DKL, DKC2, DKL2, and got three some of DKC3 when my save was erased. So, then I gave up. Overall, I give the series a B. Nothing special. Loved DKL followed by DKC2 - and that's it. The rest is poo.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Paper Mario. Currently between chapters 2 and 3. c:

OMG. C:

- Paper Mario (Chapter 4)
    - Pokemon HeartGold (Goldenrod City)
    - Mother 3 (Chapter 5)
    - Super Mario Bros. 3 (World 3)

Years
    Civilization IV - Beyond the Sword

Totally addicting. In my last game as Genghis Khan, I was planning to backstab my buddhist buddy Isabella (the worst religious fanatic of this game) to get her lucrative shrines, but instead ended up going zealot myself and having a massive war with the Hindu block. In the end, the Buddhists prevailed, I spread Buddhism to the former Hinduists and won an apostolic victory.
    For my next game, I'm planning to try out some nuclear warfare. Haven't done that yet. Don't know which leader I'll play yet though. Maybe Peter, I haven't seen him much in this game yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back