• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm currently playing

Counterstrike Source ( I didn't like the new update. I'm about to quit.)
    God of war 3. (loved the game)
    Pokemon soul silver ( currently training my pokemon to battle)

Years
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Pearl
    Champions of Norrath (PS2)
    Kingdom of Loathing ("free" web browser game)

My 360 has been funny lately D:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I finally beat Ace Combat 5 two days ago, so I'm just fooling around in the Free Mission mode now; I also started an SP New Game so I could actually get around to expanding my plane collection.

I'm also continuing with Persona 4, though I'm currently bogged down in grinding through dungeons and fusing new Personas.

Years
    Haven't been playing as much at all lately but I still get the occasional game on F1 2009 (Wii) and I played through a world cup on 2010 Fifa World Cup (360) a few days ago only to be cruelly beaten in the final, damn you France!

Might be Final Fantasy XIII or Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney, which I only just realised has been released over here, to get me roped back in.

Years
    Haven't been playing as much at all lately but I still get the occasional game on F1 2009 (Wii) and I played through a world cup on 2010 Fifa World Cup (360) a few days ago only to be cruelly beaten in the final, damn you France!

Might be Final Fantasy XIII or Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney, which I only just realised has been released over here, to get me roped back in.

Haha, two in the morning and I finally triumphed on 2010 world cup.

Now I'll move on to playing CoD again or as I said buying Final Fantasy or Ace Attorney.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Transformers: War For Cybertron ;D It's a pretty epic game, especially online! Also playing Cod:MW2! And can't forget Soul Silver. ^_^

Last edited:

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Pokemon Soul Silver: Training my Pokemon!
    DragonBall Z Budokai 2: It may be old,but it sure is fun :D
    Crash Team Racing: a old game,but still very fun.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I honestly have no idea on what to play next. Considering I just finished Kirby's Fun Pak 100% for the first time (I finally found that darned Suplex ability), I might go out and buy Kirby Superstar Ultra, since that's also very fun.

On topic, I have been playing The Sims 3 lately, and I might, just might replay Paper Mario again, but I don't know though...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I've been playing Pokemon Emerald for a Nuzlocke challenge, and I've been playing a lot of Civilization III lately. God I love this series.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    The New Super Mario Bros. and Monster Hunter Tri. I did the stupid fishermens fiend quest like 12 times and only got 2 horns. Luckily that was all I needed. Now my Lagi GS is maxed out and my Lagi Switch Axe.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My list hasn't really changed much since last time but oh well.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) → I had er... eye issues last week (blech) and couldn't really view computer screens well for long periods of time so most of my free time got eaten by this game instead. Auto-battle saved my ass so many times when I couldn't focus on the words on the screen. xD It's nice to trust the game to play for you. *shot* Anyway, I originally intended to pick up this game and do bare minimum completion but I got sucked into missions. I'm about 75% done all of them (though not 5-starred them D:) and I maxed out the main crystariums of everyone except Fang. (I haven't beaten the game to get the last crystarium level yet though.) Fang's only behind because I nearly maxed out her Synergist one. XD; I'll beat the game sometime once I've got Fang's HP up to par with everyone else... and then go finish the missions since now I've hit the A-ranks and I'm running into problems. ;~;

...oh wait, it has changed in that I'm not really playing anything else. :| I finished Picross 3D (FINALLY) last week and I haven't... touched ToE since last time I posted. x_x;; My next DS game is going to be Tales of Innocence but I don't want to start it until Eternia's out of the way. XD; I brought my PSP to work so hopefully I'll start making progress (or at least catch up to where I was before) in Eternia today on the way home.. D:

All you people playing Paper Mario are making me want to replay those games. ;~; Maybe I should.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
    It's both classic and new.
    Strange....but a lot of fun.

Years
    I played a lot of Kingdom Hearts lately. Got through to the first round of Hollow Bastion. Giving it a few days before I return to it. Once I beat this Hard file, I think I might go out and buy Re: Chain of Memories. It's my favorite game out of the series. :) (Even if I'd rather have the GBA version but the PS2 one will be easier to find, I'm sure.)

I also play HG on and off, mostly Voltorb Flip at work during break. Currently have 7 badges, have to beat Team Rocket around. I'll get back to it eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back