• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Pokemon HeartGold Version : Catching 'em all, currently 354.

Pokemon Platinum Version
    : Doing one of those "Random Pokemon Challenge".

102 Dalmatians : Puppies to the Rescue : I have NO idea why I'm even playing this... ripped off the torrents for some early nostalgia, but I still finished it multiple times in 48 hours ! xD

Pokemon Raptor : Uhhh... boredom, I guess ?

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
    Recently, I've been addicted to Naughty Bear (what a cute/violent game) and Pokemon Diamond (as usual). :)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Megami Ibunroku Devil Survivor, on third playthrough.

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
    Years
    Currently replaying Mass Effect. I realized that my Shepard on ME2 was crap, so I'm starting over in ME1, carrying him to ME2, that way he'll be ready for ME3 when it comes out next year. Anyone else playing Mass Effect? I need to know a good Vanguard build with a Sniper Rifle bonus talent...

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Obsessed with BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger on 360 - a very underrated/underpromoted (in my opinion) game here in the UK and I love it. Can't wait for Continuum Shift in October! (Lucky Americans) - Feel free to mention if you're a UK player and own it so I know I'm not alone somehow... XD

And I just did the Enigma Stone side-quest on my SoulSilver, took me 30 Ultra Balls to catch that damn Latias XD

Years
    Need for Speed Underground, trying to make some records with Honda S2000. I'm planning also to play Explorers of Sky again and I don't know what to do.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Well, other than Pokemon, right now I'm playing Resident Evil 4, Dead Rising, COD 4(for the over 9000th time), and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

SereneMidnight

Midnight Rider
    Years
    Forza Motorsport 3 - Why did I stop playing racing games in the first place. I absolutely love the fact that someone made a Nurse Witch Komugi design for my car. Too bad I could only get it to the R3 Class. (It was an Audi TT '07)

Mass Effect 2 - Starting over to try and get the No One Left Behind achievement.

Years
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (ps2)
    Champions of Norrath: Realms of EverQuest (single-player; ps2; High Elf Cleric)
    Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)
    Pokemon SoulSilver, for first time as its a newer purchase.
    Pokemon Emerald for a GBA main to go with my LeafGreen.

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    Games I am currently playing on the 360:

Gears of War 1 : Loving this game, love the difficulty. Just all around my type of game.
    Forza 3 : I am addicted to this game, love the events, the huge selection of cars, and the customization. I started off on normal mode but it seemed way to easy, so I turned the difficulty up to hard and it's perfect.
    Resident Evil 5 : Played the game straight until I beat it. Loved it. Will have to beat it again sometime.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    For the last three months I've been unable to put down Pokemon Platinum ;; For the summer, I really wanted to play Resonance of Fate and beat it, but I never got around to it. =\ *sigh* I even have a Final Fantasy XIII I still need to replay, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back