• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    The Kirby game is a remake from the SNES version with new mini games and a new mode, I think. It's the best Kirby game from the series, so far. You'll love it! :D

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Surprisingly, I'm playing Pokémon Pearl and I'm not getting this feeling to restart my file soon enough.
    Though I want a Wigglytuff! *pouts*

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    They're just people who can't appreciate Animes, that's all. I'm still waiting for my darn Disgaea DS. *pouts*

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    "Pokemon Shiny Gold (GBA ROM)"

Is that a fanmade remake? Where did you get it?

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    PC emulator: Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 (GBA) Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS) Final Fantasy VII and VIII (PSX)
    PC: Spore, Race Driver GRID, Devil May Cry 4 and Mercs 2: World In Flames (Just got it :3)
    PC Online: ZOTH (Zelda Online Time Heroes)

It was a while since i posted lastly in here so theres the new list hehe

Last edited:

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I played Kirby SSU a lot tonight. I unlocked pretty much everything. ^_^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Let's see. I think it's about time I update what I'm playing. :3

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames - I actually rented this, but I love it and am going to re-rent it in a few days, if I can.
    The Orange Box - I absolutely love playing Team Fortress 2, so it's basically my little addiction on Friday and Saturdays. XD Along with...
    G-Mod - A mod for Half-Life 2, I spend a lot of time on the weekend playing Zombie Survival mode. XD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Pokemon Platnium on a Emulator and finally found out how to save on it YAYZ me.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    uhm.. i'm playing...some games that passed out a year or two.....xD
    -resident evil 4(PS2)
    -call of duty 4 :modern warfare (PC)
    -devil may cry 3 (PS2)
    -pokemon platinum (No$GBA)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tales of Vesperia, pretty much. I expect to finish it this weekend. After which... I have to set it aside, even if I'm already itching for a second playthrough. XD
    "Pokemon Shiny Gold (GBA ROM)"

Is that a fanmade remake? Where did you get it?
    Should be in the ROM Hacking forums here on PC. It's one of the major reasons people join PC in the first place. :O

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I don't own a XBOX360, so I'll have to content myself with Tales of the Abyss on the PS2. ^^; (don't hit me, I'm French!) And thanks for the info about Shiney Gold. I'll take a look.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    my last game is Pokemon Platinum
    Tales of Vesperia, pretty much. I expect to finish it this weekend. After which... I have to set it aside, even if I'm already itching for a second playthrough. XD

Should be in the ROM Hacking forums here on PC. It's one of the major reasons people join PC in the first place. :O
    Yah that was my reason to join PKMNCommunity in the first place, but I stuck around and stuff, and I like these Fourms =]

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum and The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Also: If you have the recipt for force unleashed return it. If its been 7 days. :) what i did to get TLOZTP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back