• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am currently working on Kirby Super Star Ultra and Pokemon Platinum. I am said that they nerfed the Plasma ability in Super Star Ultra because it seems to take longer to become fully charged. In the SNES version, it required little effort to fully charge it. :(

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Just one game for now...

PC: Pro Pure (the motocross game, it's awesome).

Waiting for Crysis Warhead to arrive =.= Taking so long >.<

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Hordes of DS games, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Digimon World Championship, Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village and Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise.

Also, Scarlet Weather Rhaspody on the PC.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I was playing Dragon Ball Z: Buu's fury, on the VBA about 10 or so minutes ago.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Final Fantasy VII

Dang, I havent played this game for a while, Still love it.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm still playing Tales of Vesperia, as well as Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and kinda playing Lost Odyssey as well.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Now im trying to unlock everything on Race Driver Grid for PC

Fun game, u should all try it :3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    xBox 360
    Devil May Cry 4
    My brother sold Pro Evolution 2008 because of the soon to be released 2009.
    I just picked a random game. I should've actually continued playing Assassins Creed but that get really boring too quickly.

DS

Chocobo Tales
    I know old game but reading up on it and the cheapness made me want it.
    Also look at the graphics I don't see why FF:VII won't get released on the DS… xD

Last edited:

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
  • Currently, I am playing Sonic Chroncles: The Dark Brotherhood (which I believe I have almost finished) and Disgaea DS, both for Nintendo DS. I also started Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth on PSP anew, and I've got numerous other games on the go, including Final Fantasy IV, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Wii version), Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Tales of Eternia. Those are just the ones I've played recently.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I'm stopped at Disgaea DS because I started playing Time Hollow, for DS aswell.
    I hadn't played an adventure game in a while, so I'm enjoying it.

Also, I'm back to playing n+ on my 360, just for the heck of it.

IcyByte

Just Call Me Icy
    Years
  • Kirby Superstar Ultra, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Mario Kart Wii, Banjo Tooie, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Finished Tales of Vesperia the other night so now I'm playing... Tales of Symphonia with my brother, and on the side I'm playing Persona 3: FES. :D

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I just finished both of the DS games I was playing, Trauma Center 2 and Professor Layton and the Curious Village, and also GTA4(Finally!) so now I have new games to play. I'm playing Ninja Gaiden 2 for the 360 and Disgaea DS for the DS, duh. Also, there are a couple of games that I have not stopped playing if those count, games like Diamond, Guitar Hero 2 and 3, and Halo 3, either because of XBox Live or because they just don't get old...to me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *BUMP*

Well, I've picked up a lot of games in the last while. I was playing Portal religiously the other week after getting The Orange Box and then a few days later, Portal: Still Alive. XD; (I could probably do the whole game in my sleep now, seriously.) I was playing Half-Life 2 but I'm bad at it so I set it aside. I also picked up Burnout Paradise and I've been playing that every so often.

I'm also playing Tales of the Abyss again. My brother never played the whole game, and didn't see ANY sidequests, so we're doing a full playthrough of that. I've especially wanted to play it since the anime started. XD; Unfortunately, we got bored of Symphonia right away so... we kinda dropped that. So much for finishing it before ToS2. D:

BUT. Right now? I think I'm quite content playing Little Big Planet. Picked it up yesterday and played a level or two but I'm getting hooked today. It's the perfect game for someone recovering from surgery and who is stuck on the couch with painkillers. It's simple enough that I can figure everything out even though my mind is all cloudy, yet it's still challenging for me because I suck at platformers. But it's so cute! And creative! And level building is fuuuuuuun!

And finally, for portables, I'm playing Emerald and... um... Cooking Mama 2. XD; For the former, I'm just trying to beat it. x_x; I've never managed to get through it (and only played Ruby once--I just don't like Hoenn) but I'm making progress and I'm just training my Nosepass to the level of the rest of my team--only about 9 more to go. Then I have to take on my dad and... finish up. :[ As for Cooking Mama, it's strangely addicting. @_@; I'm just going through and cooking for people to unlock everything. It's a relaxing game for just before bed. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back