• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatkav

Zero Creativity
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    Right now just Platinum and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Hopefully this weekend I will pick up Little Big Planet so I can enjoy it.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    The World Ends With You. I bought it months ago and finally got around to playing it.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I'm currently playing/focusing on Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World [Wii] and Disgaea [DS].

I'm close to beating my 1st play through of ToS: DotNW, just collecting some items and finishing up any quests before I proceed to the last dungeon and bosses. I already know I'll have the true ending, but I plan to play through 3 times to see all three endings: Bad, Normal, True.

I haven't even scratched the surface of Disgaea since I only play it when not home and I'm also bored. I've only gotten the Mid-Boss ending and my strongest party memeber is only Lv19 w/o reincarnation.

----------------
    Listening to: Kanye West - Coldest Winter
    via FoxyTunes

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My school has been on strike for four weeks now.

After getting school work out of the way I've been gaming a lot. I finally beat Metroid Prime 2: Echoes after years of meaning to do so. I replayed Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I beat Orbient - I'm still playing it, I'm going for a complete run. I did a complete run of Wario World. I finished a complete run to New Super Mario Bros.

I'm finally close finishing Pokémon Diamond Versio (about to face the Elite Four, I'm just training my party to at least level 50). I beat Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, but I'm still playing it and trying to collect the treasure chests hidden in the levels and maybe the hidden treasures too (those classic game sprites).

And, I just started a Golden Sun replay last night as I'm hoping to get out of an RPG slump.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: about to finish it up by completing the final circuits. So much fun at parties. XDD

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 owns my soul every 2 hours before I fall asleep. Those 2 hours might be 10-12, 11-1,....12-4am :P. Seriously though, it's a great game and it's one you can put down and go back to time and time again. It'll probably take me until Christmas to finish all the quests.

My friend just got Spore two days ago, though, and he's obsessed with it. He might let me put it on my computer tomorrow; can anyone attest to it's greatness? It looks pretty fun, from what I can tell glancing over his shoulder lol.

SkywolfDragon

"Now, let's see how you dance!
    Years
  • Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games: about to finish it up by completing the final circuits. So much fun at parties. XDD

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 owns my soul every 2 hours before I fall asleep. Those 2 hours might be 10-12, 11-1,....12-4am :P. Seriously though, it's a great game and it's one you can put down and go back to time and time again. It'll probably take me until Christmas to finish all the quests.

My friend just got Spore two days ago, though, and he's obsessed with it. He might let me put it on my computer tomorrow; can anyone attest to it's greatness? It looks pretty fun, from what I can tell glancing over his shoulder lol.

Spore is a very addictive game. Thats what I'm currently playing......

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Currently playing Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. :[ I don't even LIKE this series; why am I subjecting myself to it? xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Currently playing: Call of duty 4 and 5 (PS3) and Final Fantasy 4 3rd play through (DS)

I am always playing games online on my PS3. especially Call of Duty as they are really addictive.

Years
  • Soul Calibur IV and Top Spin 3(PS3)

Final Fantasy 12 (PS2)-Final Fantasy games are really addictive! and (I think I'll play this game till the end of times) Fatal Frame (1,2 or 3 depends)

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Nintendogs. I <3 that game so much. Fate of Heat and Pokemon Diamond, probably. And if my dad is nice, he'll find a way to get me Platinum (he's in Asia right now). Or I'll just get a copy on the R4.

Kuros

IV Breeder
    Years
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It's been very enjoyable so far. As soon as I'm done I'll be moving onto Metriod Prime(I know I'm late), since I don't want to get Corruption before playing the GC versions.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Tales of Vesperia. No, not again, I just never beat it in the first place. But the game quickly re-grabbed my interests and now I can't seems to stop playing (except for right now xD).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • STILL playing Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (and I still hate it)
    Half-Life
    Pokémon Emerald

I beat Halo 3 the other night. Still playing Emerald on and off. Once I finish Ranger and Emerald, I'll probably start on Tales of Phantasia. Though I should really hurry up and finish ToS2. :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back