• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am currently playing Mario Kart DS and Naruto: Ninja Destiny for the DS Lite. I will start on Chrono Trigger sometime soon. I loved that game back when it was for the SuperNES. Now I got it for the DS Lite. So happy. =D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I am still play Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
    At Riku's Story

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I beat Pokémon Ranger, but I figure I can probably go for completion rather easily so I haven't put it down quite yet. (Not to mention I haven't captured a Probopass yet. >:C)

Then... I guess Re:Chain of Memories is technically on the list although I haven't really touched it in a week. XD;

And finally a few jerks on this forum (jk ilu guys... sometimes) got me into World of Warcraft yesterday. T_T; So I'll probably be playing that a lot for ten days and then... buy more time. *sigh*

I also really have to finish up Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World by the end of the month. x_x;; I won't have access to my Wii once I go back to school...

ソラ

Years
    I was playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, I beat it like 2 days ago, still kinda playing it by collecting cards.

I am now playing Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on GBA. I kinda want to play cause well I havent played a handheld game in such a long time.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'm actually finally playing a different video game. XD;

I received Spore Creatures for the DS yesterday, and have been playing that for the past few hours. It's a very addicting game, since it has a few qualities of games that I enjoy, like levels and customization.

Plus, it's an EAxis game, and those two companies own half of my soul.

So I'll be playing Spore until I get some more stuff packs for my Sims 2 game, and I can get back to playing that. Or I'll just play both at the same time.

Ryusheika

Hero of Time
    Years
    I've been held up in my room for awhile playing Pokemon Diamond trying to catch shinies. It's hard. D:

Other than that, I've been playing stuff like The World Ends With You, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Final Fantasy III, etc.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I set the second Pokémon Ranger game to completion yesterday so now I'm back to Pokémon Emerald. Just have to grind about 10 levels and I should be ready to take on the Elite 4.

Years
    Currently Playing:

Zelda: The Wind Waker
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

I love the Mario RPG games; there's just so much stuff to do. As for the Wind Waker... well, it's just an awesome game, so I'm playing it. =P

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories right now, and I'm working on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Final Fantasy XII. I'm not enjoying the latter two, but I'm most definitely having some fun with Chain of Memories. (I'm planning on getting Crisis Core for the PSP sometime from my cousing)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm playing Pokemon Emerald and I just restarted again. >_>

I should be at the eighth gym leader if I grind though, lol.

ソラ

Years
    I am Playing

The World Ends With You - Just got it. Love it. Kinda confusing at first but Ill get use to it. I love the how they do the Quotes thing and they make a sound effect like HUH! haha.

Chrono Trigger- Never got the good feeling in a EMULATOR, But on DS I like it. I want to find out more.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories- I will be recording it as a 80 HP run.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I have been playing not a lot recently however I am getting De Blob for Wii tomorrow for Christmas so I will probs play that alot.
    Other than that, still Brawl, Guitar Hero III and Combat Arms on the PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back