• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon Pearl and CoD:WaW

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, Animal Crossing: City Folk andTamagotchi Connection Corner Shop 3 (hey! don't diss it till you try it)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    for the most part, im jumping between Final Fantasy 6 and Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. i also have the occasional session of Pokemon Diamond and Super Smash Bros: Brawl

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oooh. That looks like too much fun. What system is it for?

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
    Pokemon leafgreen(scramble challenge), and the world ends with you, dawg!

...oh, and I was palying half-life 2, but my computer doesn't let it work any more. Also been palying team fortress 2 occasionally.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rock Band 2 is something I started playing today!

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Bullworth Academy - Or Bully for all you north american folks.

Actually, it's pretty awesome, I had low expectations, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
    Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, Animal Crossing: City Folk andTamagotchi Connection Corner Shop 3 (hey! don't diss it till you try it)

I am going to diss it because Tamagotchis are terrible (sry)

I am curently playing: Zelda Ocarina of time (yes, i just recently got it... -_- but I'm Adult Link and i am up to Death mountain! I can't get to the door with the boss though. I have the boss key, but my jumps are too short to reach the door! Help would be apreciated.)
    ,mario kart wii (I like doing wifi races, and I have unlocked funky kong!)
    and, I guess Super Mario 64 (I have already completed it, I am just replaying it for fun),Sonic unleashed (At the time of writing, I haven't played this, because i just got it for xmas.), Animal crossing Let's go to the city (see sonic unleased) and whatever else i get for xmas.

PS. The world ends with you sound like a title for a James bond movie.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It being Christmas and all, I thought I'd update my currently playing list:

• Gears of War 2: My favorite so far. I LOVE Horde mode.
    • Fallout 3: The graphics are just... wow.
    • Prince of Persia: Again, the graphics...
    • CoD: World at War: Taking time to get used to WW2 guns but this game's visuals are amazing.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well, I just got Mario Kart for the Wii and it's pretty fun! Though again, a party game, not so much fun when you're by yourself.

Other than that, I just got Tales of Symphonia for Wii and am slowly realizing it's not my kind of RPG. XD Well, I mean I could finish it, but the anime scenes can get kind of obnoxious. I turned them off, but now it feels like something is missing. Meh.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    1. Animal Crossing; Let's Go to the City (Wii) - What can I say? It's one of those games I spend hours on. XD;
    2. The World Ends With You (DS) - I got it for my birthday and completed it pretty quickly. So I'm replaying it and collecting all the pins and items and shiz.
    3. Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube) - I found this game and decided to replay it. I haven't played it for years, but it's still good. :D
    4. Dead Space (Xbox 360) - I stole it from my brother yesterday evening. He'd finished it. XD;
    5. Rock Band 2 (Xbox 360) - I only play this when I have free time and can't be bothered to do something that'll get me somewhere. Drumming wins.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm playing Pokemon Ranger: Shadows od Almnia. I finally got the courage to pick up on where I left off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back