• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Animal Crossing: City Folk, Beautiful Katamari, and Pokemon Sapphire.

Should be finished up with those by early next week.

Last edited:
    Years
    Castle Crashers: Blue Knight and Royal Guard
    Fable2: New Hero male (my dolls are Hammer)
    The Simpsons Game: for the gamerscore...

I fail at Platinum. :(. Time| 15-26.| Team: Empoleon| Staraptor| Luxio| Eevee

Are you stuck or something? My Meditite blew me through the game. Want one?

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Castle Crashers: Blue Knight and Royal Guard
    Fable2: New Hero male (my dolls are Hammer)
    The Simpsons Game: for the gamerscore...

Are you stuck or something? My Meditite blew me through the game. Want one?

Nah, I just cbf playing it properly. xD. On a lighter note,

Now Playing

NDS GTA: Chinatown Wars 72.92% Complete. 46 cameras to go. ;D.
    NDS Pokemon Pearl Up to Snowpoint. Time| 33-26-15| Team| Blissey Level 41| Empoleon Level 55| Staraptor level 44| Bibarel Level 30| Luxray Level 38
    Wii Resident Evil 5 Its pretty good. Only played a little bit but. :(

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum (DS: At the battle frontier and loving it)
    Final Fantasy XII (PS2: still haven't finished it! been playing for like 2 years now)
    Rock Band (PS3: with my brothers, we have a great laugh!)
    GTA chinatown (DS: Kinda stopped playing it since pokemon plat came out in the UK)
    Sims 3 (PC: amazing game btw)

i'm playing others, but these are my main!

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Brain Training - I want to get all the stamps every day

Super Mario Strikers: Charged Football - I got it today and i lose everytime.

Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer - I love the Fantastic 4 and i like the game, don't like the cut-scenes or voices though. :/

Years
    Mass Effect - trying to get my character up to level 60 (just 10000 or so XP left) for the last achievement, then I plan to get the DLC for my next play through of the game. Already have about a dozen careers, ha ha.

Rock Band 2 - haven't been able to play my drums, which are my preferred instrument since I moved here. However, my guitar skills have gone up quite a bit, granted I'm still not that good, but the game's a lot of fun, especially multiplayer. My thumb and index finger hurt though, probably from strumming after playing it too much.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I'm playing Thief: The Dark Project. Great stealth game. I'm also playing the Might and Magic series, Etherlords 2, and Warzone 2100.

Arle Kaa-kun

Wakasyamo DESU! X3
    Years
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time is so addicting, I usually forget to do important stuff. XP And yeah. I'm playing it now.

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    i just completed platinum and ta kingdom hearts COM remake

i just started playing ta new kingdom hearts game and im luvin it

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I'm just wrapping up Mario&Luigi: Partners in Time. It was alright, kinda a quick run...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Call of Duty: World at War - Yup, I'm still playing this baby, but new maps were just released for this and I'm loving them all. The new zombie map is keeping me happily occupied (and giving me an excuse not to start my photography project).

CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars - Avatar said something about this in the XBL thread and since I had points left over from buying the CoD maps, I decided to give this a try. It's pretty enjoyable, but I feel like the online play is a little lacking and I have a lot more fun playing against the AI or doing challenges.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Mario Kart Wii- I just got a 3 star rank in Wifi and i finally got 3 stars in all Grand Prix's.
    Wii sports- I havent played this in ages ive just been playing this for a bit.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Well...

DSi: Playing Lux Pain and of course, Pokemon Platinum (though I mostly just battle these days).

360: CoD4 Modern Warfare - This game just doesn't get old and I can't wait for the next one (btw, World at War is lame and I wish all WW2 games would burn in a righteous fire).

PS3: MGS4. I love this game, whether playing single player or online. Just a blast. Also, Killzone 2. Love that game as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back