• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • I beat Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction last weekend, and now I'm trying to wrap up Chrono Trigger DS hopefully by the end of the week.
    I got Prince of Persia for 360 last night though, so I'll probably start that today. Didn't really need yet another game added to my backlog, but it was $15 and I've wanted it since it came out. ;;

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • For the DS, I'm playing Final Fantasy III, but it has been put on a short hiatus, and for Gameboy Advance, I've been mastering the art of Role-playing in Final Fantasy VI. But I've also gotten my amusement out of Pokemon Rom hacks lately.

loved final fantasy III, its what got me into final fantasy!

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Currently Playing:
    - Star Ocean: The Last Hope (X360)
    Got it on tuesday.. It's so goddamn awesome. The battle system kicks ass.
    Though, at the moment, all I've been doing, admittedly, is Item farming [Hey, I want a 100% game. Is that really a problem?]
    - Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP)
    I started it on sunday to get in the mood for The Last Hope, which I wasn't expecting to get for another month or so. Pretty awesome game.
    - Pokémon Platinum (DS)
    Going through again so I can get Wi-Fi battling and EV training, and getting all my Frontier Prints.
    - Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
    Broke out the PS2 again in order to play this gem of a game. I'm currently doing an Enforced Class Challenge of the game.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : Echoes of Time.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I've being playing Metal Gear online a lot again recently. The SCENE expansion and my new internet connection are real treats.

Also being playing a fair bit of Burnout Paradise.

Years
    • The original MGS
    • Earthbound(Still...)
    • Prototype
    • Started Pokemon Mystery Duengon: Red again,
    • Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon
    • Megaman Zero(The whole Series)
    • Final Fantasy 6
      and....
    • Fallout 3.
    • I guess Super Robot Taisen would count. So...that too.
      And
    • I wanna be the guy.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Just completed L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges for Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts this morning.

Started both The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ Master Quest and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Haven't progressed much into either of them. First time I've played both of them too.

Contemplating working on a third game too. One of my 360 games that I've yet to tackle. But I'm unable to play for long amounts of time. I need something that'll work in relatively short stints.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    -Anachronox (Kind of old PC RPG)

-Phoenix Wright (Turnabout Samurai)

- Black Sigil

-Pokemon Crystal

That's it I think...

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Im playing a few games right now, i finished Assassin's Creed on 360 yesterday for the first time, i got all but one achievement for it aswell (the one for talking to Lucy), the other games im playing right now are:
    Pokemon Platinum (DS)
    Mass Effect (360)
    Marvel Ultimate Allance (360)
    Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
    Indiana Jones & The Staff of Kings (Wii)

My PSP waits for next friday for when all other games are put on hold and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite takes over my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back