• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Playing through platinum in english, since I neglected it until now... was too excited to play in japanese after learning enough to understand most of it.

Playing adventures of lolo on the nes.

Emerald, for a monotype challenge (havent started yet)

Online, runescape ~ but losing interest every passing minute.

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • Nice choice with Creed, im on assasination 8/9 i think.
    I can tell you what im not playing-Pokemon. My DS just snapped in half lol

dude lol one of those band things that keeps my DS moving/apart snapped so its like this close for the other one to snap too. Oh and I'm currently playing Ape Escape 3. Those games are like uber epic

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • Currently playing: SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1 + 2, SMT: Nocturne, CoD: W@W, Persona 3: FES.

Replaying: Devil May Cry 4, Persona 3.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • GBC: Pokémon Crystal

GBA: Pokémon Sapphire

DS: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
    Pokémon Diamond
    Worms: Total warfare

PC: Civilisation III

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Dropped everything to play through Professor Layton and the Curious Village again. :] I wanna finish it before the second game comes out~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Still working on Pokemon Diamond Version and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10. I think I'll be working on PGA Tour for a long time. No intentions of finishing it soon and I'm nowhere close. I think I'll make it an all-year thing,

Finished Assassin's Creed so I guess I'm moving onto... Burnout Paradise? Still need to finish Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

Really want to play Banjo-Kazooie or just sit down and play through a truck load Mario games

Years
  • I just got a game called Mana Khemia. Its pretty cool, I'm on the second chapter. Its weird how you level up though, but its unique and its better then experience points.

I'm about to borrow Persona 3 from my friend, already played the fourth one.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I finished up with Pokemon Diamond today.

I should have Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World finished by the end of the weekend. I'm at the end of the sixth chapter (out of eight in total). And nothing to do this weekened, so I think I can do it.

Afterward I want to finally start Mass Effect. Going to start Castle Crashers as soon as I have someone to play with. XD

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is still on going. Going to maybe start Burnout Paradise too?

I feel like playing an old school Mario platformer :\

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Got myself back into the wonderful game that is Team Fortress 2.

I'm also playing beginner mode in college. lolol...:[

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Went back and played some Pokemon Diamond. Since now I got a quick walk-through from a player's guide...I will be able to do well in this game now. XD Before, I was thinking about giving up.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    At the moment I'm likely playing one of the following at any time
    - Pokemon Diamond
    - Pokemon Ranger
    - Mario Kart
    - Final Fantasy XII
    - Mario Party 8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back