• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Right now I'm playing (obviously) Pokemon Platinum, Dynasty Warriors GUNDAM 2 (EPIC!!), and GTA IV. Amongst many others that are casual.

Until I got GTA IV I was playing The Legend of The Dragoon. :D LOVE that game.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Currently playing Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. Not really playing much else but by the end of the week I do hope to have this beaten, Re:Chain of Memories beaten (I have to finish Riku's side), and although it's a bit of a pipe dream, KH 358/2 Days completed. :x

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Not to stray off topic, but Triforce89 is just a post away from 4k posts! Congrats. ^^

On topic: I've never played, but only heard Mass Effect pwnz.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Kirby: Super Star Ultra
    I always enjoy the classics. And this game is a must play for all Kirby fans, <3

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • DS: Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plume
    PS2: Ar Tonelico / Ar Tonelico 2 (For each girl's ending) / Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    I'm really just playing Platinum and a bit of CoD: WaW, pretty obsessive. x_x

Years
  • - Pokemon Platinum (Going through adventure)
    - Fable II (Re-Going through the adventure)
    - Halo 3 (Campaign and my usual online matches on it aswell as the occasional forge)

And now...

- Halo 3 (Online with R/L Friends usually)
    - Cod:WaW (Multiplayer & New Zombies)
    - Pokemon Platinum (Completed the adventure about a week ago and since then I've went on it a few times to check things & to catch Heatran, need to start catching some more national dex pokemon and maybe eventually EV Train though.)

I await Fifa 10 at the start of next month and I could be back on Fable II if I get Knothole/See The Future at the end of this month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back