• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP) - Just Leveling Up the remaining Heroes and Villians.
    Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII (PSP) - Entering New Game+ for a third time
    Disgaea DS (NDS) - Still going through the story.
    Final Fantasy IV (NDS) - I'm on the final dungeon, but I don't want to beat it just yet..
    Dragon Age Origins (PS3) - Playing a female city elf warrior on my friend's PS3.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed II for the Xbox 360.

Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2 and Audiosurf on the PC. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    Currently - Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64)
    Next - Fire Emblem (Gameboy Advanced)
    Then - Pokemon Emerald (Gameboy Advanced)
    Then - Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (Gameboy Advanced)
    Then - Summon Night: Sword Craft Story 1&2 (Gameboy Advanced)

And hopefully by the time I've finished all 6 of these games I should have my Nintendo Wii with Brawl, and because I have money, I should be getting Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Reflex. So yeah, it's going to be an epic few weeks.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013

PLAYSTATION 2

Persona 4

NINTENDO DS

Final Fantasy III
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'm replaying the Ace Attorney series yet again. For a game that should have no replay value whatsoever, I find myself replaying it a lot. Perhaps this time it's to prep myself for the new Miles Edgeworth game that's gonna be released in February. :p

I'm also playing Fallout 2 every now and then.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    My TV is still broken but I found a replacement so I've been playing Assassins Creed 2 and Modern Warfare 2. I also finally decided to buy Portal on XBLA, it's a great game. Picked up Spirit Tracks yesterday and started playing it today. Assassins Creed 2 is much better than the first one, I really like it so far. Modern Warfare 2 is more of the same but it does have enhancements and when they did so much right the first time it's hard to complain.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii(Wii) (Still)
    Super Mario RPG(SNES/VC)
    Super Mario Bros. 3(NES/VC)
    Teenage Ninja Turtles(NES/VC)

----------------

The reason I didnt get SMB2:The Lost Levels is cause my friend told me that it was just a harder version of SMB. Sooo yeah.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Digimon World (PS1)

I know it's old, but it's fun and I was never that good at it when I was younger and it had first came out. I'm busy wondering why one of my digimon reached Ultimate and none of the others will. D=

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Counter Strike - Condition Zero Yes, i know playing CS against bots sucks, but i'm really bored, and my account is only borrowed from a friend who doesn't need it anymore because it's VAC banned. And playing against cheaters is no fun, so i prefer bots.
    Do some Deleted Scenes too!
    It's actually entertaining as a single player game, especially the stealth missions.

Not much time on my hands right now, but doing...

- Dead Rising (360): Pretty old now, but got it this month as a birthday gift from friends.

- Pokemon Soul Silver (DS): Safari Park Safari Park.

- Steins;Gate (360): Though I've stopped in chapter 3 and left it for a month, since this game is a time eater...
    You really can't find a good spot in the story to save and quit. It's that awesome.

- Star Wars KOTOR (PC): Old game, but still fun. Again a time eater, so on hold for now.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Super Mario RPG - Part of my long run I'm planning on doing for the the next week; Marrymore, and am training so I won't be as underleveled whenever I reach the Pirate Ship.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Mario and Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story (DS) - Only just got it recently because of being ill, so now while being ill I've been just lying playing this one.

Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time
    (DS) - Getting the newer one made me really want to play this one

My Sims
    (DS) - Just a random urge to play it, no reason.

Disgaea (PSP) - My little brother was watching the anime making me want to play it again.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Now:
    Pokemon Platinum (DS)
    CoD:Modern Warfare Reflex (Wii)
    SMB (Wii VC)
    Pokemon Rumble (Wii Ware)
    Doodle Jump (iTouch-during my free time)
    Epic Pet Wars (iTouch-whenever I have wifi connection)

Later:
    Pokemon Soul Silver (DS- hopefully I'll have a DSi by then)
    Pokemon Diamond (DS- I already own it but I'm gonna restart it later)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'm currently playing a few games that I won't bother listing here. I'm planning on making a topic regarding one of them soon enough, so that would be pointless.

However, I am also playing Dragon Warrior VII. I'm just about to go into the final dungeon and finish the game for the second time. I forgot how long this game is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back