• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Dragon Quest VIII - I'm right before the fight with Dhoulmagus, which I remember wasting 4 hours leveling up to get a spell for Angelo. This time though, I know how to defeat metal slimes so it shouldn't take as long. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Emerald, trying with only water types. SHouldn't be too hard methinks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Kay, I'm halting the Emerald water run to instead play Blue water run! I WILL not give up due to laziness this time D: or will I?

Pink Cashmere

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Final Fantasy IX. Gosh is it addicting! I just started the third disc and practically had to peel myself away from it. It's games like these that really remind me why I love gaming so much. <3

Years
    Mass Effect- I just got the DLC so I'm working towards those as I go for other gamerscore.

gta IV- Sexy Time (TBoGT) is annoying me, so I'm finishing off Niko's percentages.

South Park "Tower Defense"- Not a bad arcade title. Not bad at all.
    ---
    I'm also experiencing the bliss of 1vs100...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    a mixture
    pokemon platinum
    yugioh 5ds stardust accelarator
    fable 2
    wii sports resort
    and i guess thats it

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.....it's only the second Kingdom Hearts game I've ever been able to play, but it's definitely my favorite of the two.......Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is just......meh. Card-based battling system or good ol' hack-and-slash......give me hack-and-slash any day, thank you very much!

Also playing Pokemon Sapphire.....I restarted it a while ago just for fun. =D I gave the majority of my Pokemon Japanese names. =D

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    Cracking down on crime in True Crime: NYC, taking a spin or two in Burnout: Paradise and Test Drive Unlimited, and a bit of ModWar2 intel gathering.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've been playing Wii Fit Plus and the Paper Mario trio lately, as well as MKWii and three Wiiware demos.

I'm going to be playing my newly acquired NSMBW later this week. :P

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Pokemon Fire red
    Super Mario Bros. Wii
    Pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of darkness
    And I'm constantly playing the demo for pokemon Rumble. Can't wait until I pay off the money I need from buying the wii. then I can save some money and buy wii points card

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back