• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Lost Odyssey: I just beat the Temple of Enlightenment again. I went in with Kaim at lvl. 53, Ming at lvl. 52, Seth at lvl. 55, Sed at lvl. 54, and Jansen at lvl. 52. I don't really use Sarah, Tolten, or Cooke, so I don't keep track of their levels (they're pretty low, but I'm starting to work on Cooke, so she can beat King Kelolon). I've just been going around, level grinding after I finished it. My hopes are to get my characters to lvl. 99, but my mains are only lvl. 83 (Kaim), lvl. 80 (Ming), lvl. 81 (Seth), lvl. 80 (Sed), and lvl. 79 (Jansen). I've also been going to the auction house to hopefully get the chests I left in Grand Staff and to get the Seeds I missed.

Samba de Amigo (Wii): Well, I have just been replaying songs I like, such as Soul Bossa Nova and Samba de Janeiro.

Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest: I've just been trying to get all the mutations, but mostly enough to fight King Cubivore. I have 99 right now, and most of my missing ones are Clash Beast mutations.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm playing~:

TLZ Spirit Tracks: Just trying to get some stupid White Pearl Loops

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Trying to be very good with Toon Link, Lucas, and Pikachu

Mario Kart Wii: I will become triple star rank!!!!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (got penalised on the first case, when cross-examining Dahlia.)
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (Battery used up in the middle of first trial, second case. Just as I was getting to something! Luckily I didn't get far into the trial.)
    Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (For the love of Arceus, please stop reminding yourself of riddles, Layton!)
    Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
    Pokemon Heart Gold (After playing Soul Silver I decided to download Heart Gold into my R4 and play it too. I COULD NOT RESIST SEEING RIVAL.)

Years
    Currently playing FarmVille on Facebook. hhaha :D

Haha, indeed. I use Facebook apps as well...

World War, Mafia Wars, FarmVille, Robin Hood, Sorority Life, Vampire Wars,
    Cafe World, Castle Age, Street Racing

Other than that I'm workin' on Test Drive Unlimited missions. Like "Drive shopper/shoplifter or (sweet?) hitchiker* to this place in a hurry"

*v*
    Sweet Hitchhiker, by Creedence Clearwater Revival referencing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back