• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Modern Warfare 2 - Still, unlike everyone else, I haven't done the actual Story Mode yet so I will be doing that for the detail and for achievements. I also will continue my ranking u like normal but tonite, its all about Story Mode

Left 4 Dead 2
    - Awesome since I have an actual friend to play it with now. Addicted to survival mode, just not fond of double tanks :O or computer partners that you cant tell what to do

Borderlands - Awesome, I have zombie missions and the newest DLC to dig into

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dropped everything for...

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Man I suck at this game so far. It's mildly depressing. Oh well. I'm about an hour in and the good news is, I've only died against one group of enemies so far. The bad news is, I've currently died against them roughly 5 times in a row now. *sigh*

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Kirby and the Crystal Shards

Ya gotta love the older games. :3

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.

I actually bought it as a Christmas gift for my little brother, but it seems I'm playing it now while he's busy with Hotel Dusk and other things...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    GTA: Episodes from Liberty City is just great. I just finished The Lost and Damned and I thought it was awesome. XD; Next up is The Ballad of Gay Tony. :>

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Currently i was bitten by the layton bug after beating professor layton and the diabolical box (well i didn't beat it by myself i am brain dead, i needed help) So i got Professor layton and the Curious village! and i am determined to finish it without any help and only hint coins :)

Also i started playing The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Casltevania Order of Ecclesia, ohh yeah and some word master game that really makes me angry XD.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am playing Wii sports right now it is like the first time I have played it in like 345 days.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I am playing Left4Dead right now trying to get all the achievements with npc's.
    I might get 358/2 Days soon. I want to save my money for a DSi though D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Final Fantasy VII and Dissidia: Final Fantasy on PSP (I'm laughing at the former's character graphics so much XD Everything else about it pwns so far, though, especially the fact that the characters' names can be over six letters :D)

Final Fantasy V and Pokemon SoulSilver on DS (I've been in a Final Fantasy mood ever since I got Dissidia, OK?)

Pokemon Rumble and Tales of Symphonia on the Wii.

All games are awesome :D

Years
    Test Drive Unlimited, the first Left 4 Dead, and Borderlands (all for 360).
    With some other title filler in between. Like A Kindom for Keflings or 1vs100.

Also inching through my resets and sitting back in one of the Liberty City games (GTA 3 & LCS) available for PS2.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Sands of Destruction for the DS.

The game gets better and better as it goes along, but there are some serious balancing issues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back