• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L

Vocaloid fan
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Currently rotating between Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM and Ar tonelico II. Sticking with ATII for now since I'm having a blast with it. The game play is a lot better than the first AT, but I'm not really feeling the characters yet.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Im staying oldschool and playing: Pokemon gold (untill i get my DS)
    Oddworld: Abe's exoddus

Abe is such a great game and to think its 11 years old now

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Lately, the game I've been playing is Saint's Row 2. It's just such a fun but violent game! I feel like such a bad person while I play it >.>

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I've been playing:

Final Fantasy IV (DS): Yeah, I got the game a few months ago, but I kinda hit a wall when I reached the Dark Elf, but having managed to beat him, I'm now continuing to play it again. So far I've just beat doctor lugae in the tower of babil. [He was easy, I pretty much threw an elixir at him when he used reverse gas, and then cast cura for a few turns. He went down easily]

The Last Remnant (Xbox 360): I got the game pretty much just before x-mas, and stopped playing it 'cuz I got Fable II for christmas, and was kind of addicted to it for a whole month [I mean, the "Three plus hours a day" kind of addiction]. I'd play it now, but I'm stuck on some optional boss. I don't know it's name, but it's accompanied by two blackwings, and It's a sidequest triggered after Blackvale by talking to Emma in the pub.

Rock Band (Xbox 360): I got the game for christmas, but of course, Fable II took over, much like with The Last Remnant. I've been playing guitar on expert, and I'm stuck on the ninth tier [Damn you RTTH and GH&GT..].

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Final Fantasy IV (DS): Unfortunately, I stink at this. u___u The battle system drives me nuts because I'm so used to Pokemon's turn-based fighting. I love the characters, though.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (DS): I'm stuck on this, and haven't picked it up for a while. The Atlas right in front of the last room completely slaughtered my Hades Condor, Abyss Diver, and Great Dragon. x_X

Hmm, I just realized all three of my DS games are by Square Enix.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • What when did Tales of Vesperia come out? I didn't even know of the game D:
    But a 'Tales of' game, I'm going to start looking for it XD.
    It came out at the end of August. :x It's really good; I'd definitely recommend it.

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • It came out at the end of August. :x It's really good; I'd definitely recommend it.

XD I see your a 'Tales of' Fan?

Started playing some other stuff, and Made a new Live Account as my K/D ratio was crap on Dancing Waffles XD.

Halo 3;;
    Owning some noobs in basic playlist XD.

OMFG EWWW THIRD PERSON SHOOTER G.R.A.W (Ghost Recon);;
    Eh I had a try of it, still gonna keep going. Though I changed the camera angle to first person view XD

Smackdown VS Raw 2008 or 2009?;;
    My sister got it for some reason o.O, So I'm having a try of it XD

Vendak said:
    I'll be moving on to Halo Wars soon.

D: DUDE HALO WARS.... That's sad :< Only get Halo wars for the bonuses to Halo 3.
    I mean come on, It's halo? a FPS not a RTS XD

Last edited:

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
  • Dragon ball origins (ds)

CoD 4(ps3)

and the highly addictive animal crossing city folk(wii)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Well I just finished FFIV and FFXII: Revenant Wings, both of which are for the Nintendo DS. I highly recommend both. FFIV was pretty much a basic re-make installment to the FF franchise; same battle system as always with a bit of a twist. While FFXII was a great tactic game, though it required much more strategy and brain power IMO. Though I did deeply enjoy both storylines.

Tales of the Abyss: Another good game IMO. If you enjoy the FF series then you'll enjoy ToA. The only thing that really bugged me about this game is how long it takes to save. It doesn't take an extreme amount of time to save, but it can get a bit tiresome/annoying.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I've been playing Soul Calibur 3 on and off for the 23403248 time. And I'm thinking about restarting Silent Hill Origins.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
  • I have a ton of games I need to play, but currently I'm playing super mario sunshine (gcn)
    I'm trying to beat it 100%

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Hmm... considering the fact that I have many systems, and play more than one game a day, I am currently playing, this month,

Valkyrie Profile II - Silmeria (PS2)
    Re: Kingdom Hearts ~ Chain Of Memories (PS2)
    Final Fantasy VIII ~ Replay (PS)
    Samurai Warriors 2 (PS2)
    Phoenix Wright : Ace Attourney - Justice For All (NDS)
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (NDS)
    Super Smash Bro's Brawl (Wii)
    Legend of Zelda ~ Twilight Princess (Wii)

...Yeah, I get bored easily, I like to switch it up every few hours.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • Right now:
    Fallout 3 - Still need to finish, though I'm halfway done.
    The Last Remnant - Just starting Disc 2
    Final Fantasy: Dissidia - Need 5 more characters to max.
    Soul Eater: Battle Resonance - Need to finish a few optional quests and unlock Shinigami and Excalibur.
    DJ Max Fever - Just starting.

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
    Years
  • im playin

Pokemon pearl(DS)
    Tales of symphonia dawn of the new world(Wii)
    PBR(Wii)
    The World ends With You(DS)

You're Zetta Slow

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
  • I don't have a lot of time to play games right now, what with school and all, but here's my current list:
    -Final Fantasy IV (DS)
    -A Link to the Past(VC)
    -Super Mario 64(VC)
    I just now got done with the entire Metal Gear Solid saga about 2 weeks ago, so I guess I could count that D:
    I'm starting Left 4 Dead on PC very soon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back