• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I started Earthbound recently, and I'm playing:

• Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
      Final Fantasy 6
      Final Fantasy Tactics
      Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
      Gran Turismo Series
      Deus Ex(VERY old)
      Too many to list.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Wow, the game I'm currently playing is Pokemon Pearl. This question was so intense when I thought it was in the Pokemon forums, but I realized that it was in the Other Games section lol.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Pearl
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    Tomb Raider Anniversary
    and soon: Pokemon Platinum

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    PS2 - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Recording - Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM R/R

Soon:
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days(Still on Preparing order :[ But, it'll be here soon)

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Finishing up with some things on Kingdom Hearts 2.
    Replaying Final Fantasy VI.
    And trying to give Final Fantasy X another go. I didn't really like it, so I'm giving it a second chance.

Years
    NHL 09 (360)

Finally got a season started (as the Ottawa Senators). I've had the game since Christmas, but messing around with the rosters and stuff to get them up to date is really time consuming.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Im playing Resident Evil 5, which is good, and Link's Crossbow Training, which isnt so good. I also just started Platinum~

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Yume Nikki, I don't know why, but it scares me more then all the scary movies and games I've seen/played put together.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've got a new list. XD

Plants Vs. Zombies - still playing this game. It's got so many ridiculous hours of gameplay. I'm shocked I am still enjoying it. XD

Fallout 3 - hopped back in the Capital Wasteland for those last achievements I need. ;; It's gunna take forever to get to level 30.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    Currently doing three diff challenges in emerald, leaf green, and crystal. Other than that, haven't really been playing anything else because I don't really have any new games. I've been meaning to play Twilight Princess since my brother has it and I haven't played yet (yea I know, hella late).

The last game I played was WA2.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've dropped everything I was previously playing for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which arrived yesterday. :]

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Mario Kart Wii - I had to play it with my family again so it returned onto the Wii with a splash of dust, i need to unlock that freakin Daisy. O_O

The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy - I got the game through the post on Monday and i've been playing it all week, so addictive but yet not many levels and modes, still fun though.

Marvel Nemesis: Rise Of The Imperfects - I had previously bought the game for PS2 around 3 years ago which made me think about the fun i had playing it, i got it in the post on Tuesday and played it all night and i like how it's easy to unlock characters but not easy on the main Story Mode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back