• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days(NDS) I'm on day 173. I would of been farther than I am. But Pokemon Heart Gold took over my Ds.

Pokemon Heart Gold(NDS) Even tho I beat Red, I still need to do the rematches of the Gyms/Elite 4/ and Red. Also waiting for some events, and other, like catching some pokemon I want to catch and no this isnt a Emulation, the real deal >_>.

Pokemon Emerald(GBA): I just want to replay this. They're other reason why i want to replay this game is cause I did somewhat like the story, and I want to capture some R/S/E region Pokemon for my Heart Gold.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Playing through Assassin's Creed again to try and get more achievements. Same goes for Saints Row 1 and 2.

I'll be playing through my newly bought Limited Edition Gears of War 2 next Friday, though.

Biohemoth

The Impact
    Years
  • Xbox:
    Halo
    Halo 2
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

PS2
    WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009
    Hitman Series
    Metal Gear Solid Series

Gamecube
    Zoids Battle Legends

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Games I'm currently playing:
    PlayStation 2
    Final Fantasy XII (Just got it in the mail, sent to me by wee187)
    Kingdom Hearts II (trying to beat Sephiroth on Proud Mode)

Nintendo DS
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Just Missions & Multiplayer)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Zone of the Enders for the PS2. Last time I played it was like 7 years ago at my friends house. (Srsly) Found it on Ebay for 5 bucks, and it's definitely worth it. :D
    Original, or Second Runner?
    Great game though, ADA is the best AI heroine ever.

Currently:
    - Having my soul sucked by SoulSilver.
    - Bayonetta demo on 360
    - Steins;Gate demo on 360

Steins;Gate demo is so long. 3 hours worth of gameplay, chapter one lifted straight from the full game!
    Plus the phone e-mail system gives you multiple choices, with different replies each time.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I just got my 360 Elite two weeks ago so I am currently trying to get Achievements and Gamerpoints.

Currently playing:
    • Halo 3 ODST - going through the campaign, going to start Firefight soon.
    • Call of Duty: World at War - going throught the story, collecting Deathcards and ranking up while waiting for Modern Warfare 2. Also conquering Achievements.
    • Pokemon Platinum - Alot less active lately but still preparing my Gym Team for something coming up soon.
    Soon to be playing:
    • Gears of War 2 - Really excited about this one. Most of my friends are playing this
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - ...

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Completed KH 358/2 Days last night. Loved every minute of it! I want Birth by Sleep now ;_;

Next I plan on playing through KH2 since I've only gone through it once and that was almost 3 years ago O:

In unrelated news - I'm also planning on playing some of the other Tekken games in anticipation for Tekken 6 (UK gets it on the 30th, time has flown O.o)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back