• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • I downloaded Vandal Hearts: Flame of Judgment off XBL. I have and played the first two for the playstation, so I had to give this one a try. If you can get past the horrible artwork, it's pretty fun for SRPG.

Tsuki.Blossoms

:: Forever In Your Heart
    Years
  • I've been/am playing at the moments; Runefactory 2 and Mario Kart. I would play more, but don't have the time. I've been playing Pacman pretty often thou.

Years
  • Have been playing MW2 since I got it for Christmas. Mostly multiplayer now and I'm not sure if I should prestige... On the campaign I've just finished it on Hardened and am about 50% through Special Ops, though its rather challenging with just one person to do many of them.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'm currently at the final world in Super Mario Bros. 3 (from Virtual Console). And it's a killer.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Just beat Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. Wii (first try; the boss battle was surprisingly easy, given the hardness of the game) and playing FireRed for the Trispecies Challenge.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • LoZ: Spirit Tracks, Viva Pinata and Pokémon Platinum. All on the DS. :]

w00t , you are playing Viva Pinata ? I love that game , just awesome !

On PC - PoP - SoT - I re-started this on my new PC
    NFS Shift - because I always play NFSs !

On PSP - Rock Band - Unplugged - this game never finishes !
    GTA - LCS - finishing stuff for 100 % . Currently at 91 % !

On DS - GTA - CW - This rocks , finished it , going for the 100 % ! Currently at 63.78 % !
    PMD - EoS - Gotta finish this before HGSS !

On GBA - Pokemon Ruby - making a solo Blaziken challenge !

Well , that is it ! I will be getting InviZimals soon , for the PSP . Kinda Pokemon copypaste , but pretty neat ...

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, I just can't get enough of it. x_x And also Animal Crossing: City Folk, but it's more of a casual kind of play, not a "get through" kind of play...it's hard to explain. xD;

Suicune23

Ice Cold...
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    Currently Playing

Spectrobes Origins - Wii
    Pokemon Stadium 2 - Nintendo 64
    My hacked Firered (still just hacked one event) - Laptop

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    I am playing MW2 online , I can't stop playing it. It's like a drug. I bought DS last week, have to start playing it.How about you ?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for GameCube for the past few weeks. I'm currently looking for the Triforce Charts which means I'm nearing the end of the game. If all goes well, it will be the second Zelda game I actually finish with the first being Spirit Travks on DS.

Years
  • Pokemon Ruby Version as current main Pkmn focus

~SNES~

The Tick
    -- Loving it so far. Not sure whether it be worth the $25. Either way is happy me.

~360~

Test Drive Unlimited
    -- Got DLC Volume 4 today. Gotta buy some cars and do a few challenges. Work abit toward the last game score for driving distance.

Borderlands
    -- Got the Zombie Island DLC. Will try it out with my Berserker (current) main as I work towards Lv50.

Mass Effect (the first one)
    -- Working on Vanguard character for Turian/Quarian/skill/PS/BDtS/shotgun game scores. May continue it into Hardcore difficulty for "New Game +".

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Unlimited Saga (PS2) Rented it when came out back in 2002, and never really played much of it. Bought for 5 dollars a week ago. It was pretty much panned in America despite getting favorable reviews in Japan. It's a so-so RPG. The board game-like moving is annoying.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm currently playing Pokemon Stadium 2 for the Nintendo 64.

Ahhh, the good ol' days. ;~;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am playing Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit Plus. Man those games are so fun! I can't wait til I get some Virtual Console games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back