• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippie

Bingo!
Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom now. I'm in love with it.
    My Gatchaman and Casshern fandom from my childhood has revived itself.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door for like the gazillionth time. I just can't get enough of it ♥

And I'm getting ready for a GCN game marathon. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, then Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Pokémon Colosseum, Animal Crossing, etc. So I'll report back to here quite often :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky

This is my first PMD game, and I'm enjoying it a lot. |D I ish a Vulpix. :3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Working on Darksiders on the PS3 right now, and I'm slowly and agonizingly going to try to beat Enchanted Arms on the 360 before FFXIII comes out.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'm currently playing
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - Wii
    I'm so loving it! My mains are, in order, Jun the Swan, Chun-Li, Zero, Morrigan, & Roll.
    I usually use Jun's black & red color, Chun-Li's black color, Nightshade Zero (color 4), Morrigan's Lilith Color, and Roll's black dress. So I guess, in essence, I use everyone's 4th color, except for using Chun-Li's 3rd.

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I'm currently playing
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - Wii
    I'm so loving it! My mains are, in order, Jun the Swan, Chun-Li, Zero, Morrigan, & Roll.
    I usually use Jun's black & red color, Chun-Li's black color, Nightshade Zero (color 4), Morrigan's Lilith Color, and Roll's black dress. So I guess, in essence, I use everyone's 4th color, except for using Chun-Li's 3rd.

OMG! Who's the real Jun and who's the clone?!

Anyways, if my Wifi is back up, want to battle? :P We have a TvC thread here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=206587

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I beat it, started over, got to day 172 or something, and my mom saved over it with her 2nd file on day 13 ._."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back