• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    New Super Mario Bros
    Mario Kart Wii(STILL.......)
    Fable 2
    Halo 3
    Skate 3
    Guitar Hero 3, 4 and 5
    Pokemon SoulSilver
    New Super Mario Bros Wii

FTW

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Now that I'm bored of SS, I'm playing Super Smash Bros. :3 I restarted it and now I'm attempting to beat it in one day.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Rock Band 2.
    Been working on my drumming. I still suck, but I can at least pass most songs on expert now. I mean, I can get 97-98% on Give It All on expert drums, but I can't even beat Spoonman. The beat is too weird.

Pokemon Platinum.
    I bought Diamond on release and beat it once but never played it again. Got back into Pokemon with Heart Gold and have 100+ hours playtime. My brother had a Platinum game he didn't play so I asked him if I could restart it.
    Transferred over a Close Combat + Crunch Teddiursa to use as my 'main' team member.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Bought a ps3, with red dead redemption and sid meyers' civilization Revolution.
    So yeah I'm playing those now, along pokemon platinum.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I like to play different games a lot and I'm too lazy to list them up here. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I started playing Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War a few days ago, but now I'm stuck. I'm also continuing Persona 4.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Pokémon Soul Silver, Pokémon Diamond, God of War, God of War 2, Killzone, Medal of Honour: European Assault, The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.

Usually I play little bits at a time from each game, but sometimes I get carried away with God of War 1 and 2, and get further than I intended :P

As for Killzone, I just started that; and hell it's hard. D: I had previously beaten European Assault, but it was on Normal Mode, and now it's on Veteran.

Pokémon; uh; Soul Silver: got all 16 badges, Diamond; got no badges ;D

The Spyro game I had already beaten at least 2 times. I have it on DS and it's really short and easy. I would like to get it on PS2, however.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back