• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
  • Ooh, where do I begin.

Well I've bought an Xbox360 recently, so for that I'm currently playing; Left4Dead2, Halo3, Bioshock2, VivaPinata, and HaloWars.

Then there's the Wii; SSB-Brawl, PokemonBattleRevolution, MarioKartWii and ZeldaTwilightPrincess.

And finally, the DS; PokemonPlatinum, PokemonSoulSilver, PokemonExplorersOfSky, DrawnToLife(TheNextChapter).

I've really enjoyed all of them, except maybe DrawnToLife. The first one was fantastic, and I was expecting much the same, but it was a bit of a let down. It's still a good game, just not quite as good as the first.

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • DragonQuest IX very very good I love turn based RPGs and this is one of the best.
    I think Im nearly at the end of the main story but Im not sure considering how many plot twists theres been already.
    But anyway I highly recomend it to turn based RPG lovers like myself.
    Im also playing lego harry potter for the wii which is also very good and very fun with a TON of stuff to do from finding all the secrets in hogwarts and the 24 story levels not to mention buying everything in diagon alley theres a lot more to do than just the main story.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I'm currently playing COD: MW 2 on my PS3. I am not used to playing first-person shooter games on any platform, except my computer. It's hard to adapt to this new style.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sims 3 Ambitions
    Legend of Zelda Twilight Princesss
    Perfect World
    Flyff
    Harvest Moon Animal Parade

Off topic Edit: 1100 posts xP yay me

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3: FES[PS2] - My 2nd Persona game, But I am only recording the game through in Normal Mode, But I did beat Persona 3 Portable this month, as my very first persona game :D.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4[PS2] - It's my 3rd Persona game, and I just got it. Good freaking game :D.

Dragon Ball Z: Legends[PSX] - Defeated the Story mode, Just doing SP Battle.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I'm still stuck in Jak 3 for the PS2. @_@
    So I gave up on that for a while, hah!

But ummm... right now I'm trying out some demo's on my brothers new PS3!
    I can't wait to buy one for myself soon. <3

The English Kiwi

Ideapreneur
    Years
  • I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2 on my 360 (I played through AC1 before-hand, and am going to fully complete AC2 ready for AC-Brotherhood when it comes out) and Pokemon Heart Gold on my DS. I'm currently making a HGSS Tileset and so need to play through the game so I can get access to all the different buildings :P

-TEK-

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • I'm playing Dissidia again, fff.

Maining Squall and Jecht, PP farming so I can buy everything XD; Also, question, is there any way to avoid Cloud of Darkness' ... big spin thing? :'D

N.D.

Cossack
    Years
  • This is my list of currently playing games:
    Doom [PC]
    Heretic [PC]
    Hexen [PC]
    Starcraft 2 [PC]
    The Last Remnant [PC]
    Disgaea 2 Cursed Memories [PS2]
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 + Addon's [PC] [And only third chapter].

Cid

Years
  • Earthbound in the SNES!
    After moving on with the game and not finishing it last year, I decide to restart all over again...since I forgot the story.

A masterpiece, I must say. Had its charm, like Mother 3 (its Japan exclusive sequel). :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back