• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
Years
  • I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer's Of Sky, I'm trying to get guildmaster rank and recruit all the legendaries I can.

Years
  • I'm playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep right now, which is friggin' epic. Also, I've been playing something quite similar to DOTA, called League of Legends, for quite some time now.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I am currently playing Resistance 2. It's actually better than the first one.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I am Currently playing

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep(PSP/ENG) - I recently beat the game with in 4 or 5 days after the release. But I wanted to fill out the report, But I took a break after I got most the things i need, So I can start my Level 1 Playthrough. Also recording a Critical Mode Walkthrough on YouTube.

Soon to be in the list
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded(NDS/JPN) - Comin' October 7th. - I know a bit early to put there, Just I know that will be part of it soon. xD. I might be playing other games like Persona 4 since i haven't beaten it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Halo: Reach and Pokemon Explorers of Darkness. Pokemon: EoD is my favorite game until I get Explorers of Sky.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Pokémon Black - I finished the first gym leader, after losing 3 times prior to my win. He was the hardest first gym battle in all the generations.

Years
  • The World Ends With You

...good game so far, actually. I'm glad I picked it up.

I'm not a huge RPG fan, but did get this after how highly praised its been from gamers and reviewers, and like you, I'm glad I did.

Currently Pokemon Heart Gold and Mario Galaxy 2, though might change when Dead Rising 2 is released.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Pokemon Crystal- Grinding so I'll have a chance against Red.
    Grand Theft Auto III- Staunton Island; been there for awhile. I keep goofing off though :/
    RuneScape- Recently got 99 Cooking, trying to make some money for my next 99.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Final Fantasy V. I love this game, and this is my fourth play-through, I believe. I am currently exploring some of the overworld, while also ABP grinding. ^__^

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - I finally beat Mysterious Figure, and I beat Iron Prisoner IV on the Arena Mode 20, I am getting closer to getting ultima, and that is the only Keyblade I need to have for Ventus, I dont care about the others, Just Ventus is my favorite character.

Years
  • Currently playing 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's a fantastic game, so far, although I've only beaten the first three dungeons. I did get the Holy Sword and the Anchor Rod, though, and now I'm working on the Sir Signe sub quest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back