• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Getting back into playing Dawn of War (more specifically Soulstorm for the sake of all races (oh, well, minus the Tyranids hurr hurr) but I actually have all the DoW games), since I never really gave it much time, and I'm realising how good an RTS it is; brings me back to the genre I originally played before FPSs. Playing mostly as Tau and IG; I'm not that great so if anyone has DoW and wants a game without people that whine about how much they suck, s'pose you can PM me; since I don't play multi in any RTS myself for such reasons.

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I've gone into a lot of new stuff. Experimenting with games while Pokemon just stood there taking their place.

Minecraft (PC)
    Ah, the godly sandbox. I'm pretty sure most of you heard of it.
    You can build, destroy, create, carve all in 16x16 TEXTURES AND 90 DEGREES ANGLES ! Give it a try, it will change your life !

Rock Band 3 (DS)
    Why the DS ? Well, I'm stupid. I had no idea the DS one only has 25 songs. ): But still, since I am on the go a lot, it comes along well.
    MISERY BUSINESS

Fire Emblem (GBA-emulator)
    Yeah, that first one. Some people recommended me this, so eh, why not ?

So yeah, the first time in centuries I am NOT playing Pokemon. <3 I'm opening the door, that's it.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • What I'm currently playing:
    KotOR (replay)
    Golden Sun (replay)
    TF2
    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

What I'll be playing next:
    Overlord
    Prey
    GTA 3 (replay)
    KotOR 2 (maybe, replay)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Red Dead Redemption
    Trying to finally complete the game, and get some trophies. Am I the only one that is having trouble getting trophies/achievements? I'm only at 10%, and I'm very close to beating the game.
    Trying to beat it so I cam get Undead Nightmare and not spoil any plotlines.

Fallout: New Vegas
    Just about completed every ending, and gonna start my second playthrough with hardcore mode. I want to try and use melee and guns, since I don't usually focus on them.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • -Kingdomhearts 2 (Maxed drives during story, Proud mode, Lvl 41, next destination Agrabah 2nd visit)
    -Pokemon black (Had to keep restarting, now I can probably play through with no problems)
    -Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (Borrowed from a friend. Laharl, Etna, Flonne, And a prinny army dood! Beat Flonne last I played. Too busy playing KH2 xD)
    -Pokemon leafgreen (needed something to do on the bus. 2 badges, Lvl 33 Venasaur)
    -Riviera the promised land (Got stuck after seperating from that one guy. Too busy playing Pkmn Lg xD)

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I doubt anyone would have heard of Enchanted Arms but I am playing that currently for Play Station three after at least year, I love that game. I'm back to replaying My Sims Kingdom for the Wii once again. That childish game some how entertains me for hours. My younger brother is also letting me borrow his Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm for a while and I thought I would play through that, it's an all right game, but I expected more from it, not just missions for a story mode! What were these people thinking! Can't wait until he gets Naruto Shippunden: Ultimatie Ninja Storm 2, though. The free demo was fun.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    MH Tri needing people to play with.
    Mario Kart 64 via Wii
    Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness trying to kill off an overlord that splits into 10 copies, btw item world is getting boring fast. :(
    FFVII randomly started playing it today.
    And Resident Evil 2 almost as good as Code Veronica but not quite.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • I'm actually playing Pokemon Black & White, the Japanese version. (On the Nintendo DS of course.)
    Yah, I really can't wait for it to come out in English ! XDD
    It's a wonderful game. ;w; (Except some pokémons in particular. Ahwell.)

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • I've been playing Fix My Computer So That I Can Actually Play One Of These Cool Games I Bought Of Steam ver 2.0. D=

When I've finished playing that, I'll play gmod and HL2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back