• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Fable III for xbox 360 and Pokemon soul silver, both games I've already completed.. but now I'm restarting them. ;D

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I'm gonna start a default equipment run on Final Fantasy VII. So everyone uses the equipment they start off with; no accessories either.

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    Soul Calibur IV. Just felt like popping the game up and do windsault combos with Talim. ^__^

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    ghost trick - ds
    megaman zero collection - ds
    final fantasy xiii - ps3
    mother 2 - gba
    tatsunoko vs capcom - wii

yep, its going to be a long holiday. XD

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Touhou 6- The Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil
    Pokemon Yellow: Low level run
    Final Fantasy V
    Touhoumon Emerald
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Yeah. Not too much.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep (PSP)
    I can easily affirm the fact that this game comes as my 2nd PSP game, right after Unplugged. The replayability if the game is awesomely higeh. Terra's storyline is amazing, Aqua is so smexy and Ven is just.... cute. I love this game.
    But, pssst, it's my secret obsession game ! I mean... Disney.... cool ew...

Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) / Rock Band 3 (DS)
    Um... I basically spread the fever all over the school... everyone with a DS or a PSP in now secretly addicted to RB. All my fault. It's so cool. <3

Minecraft (PC)
    When I'm home and not at my dad's. I found a HUGE underground cavern system filled with gold. (:

Need for Speed : Porsche Unleashed (PC)
    On my netbook. I just downloaded it. This and KH: BBS just gave me the biggest nostalgia dose I ever got in my life. Old NFs + Disney = Unslept nights.
    Oh, and just messin' around in Evolution Mode (aka Career). Just beating everyone again.

Yeah... I completely forgot FE and GS. Oh, and DD will be on the list soon. If I find it in the shops. <3

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I've been playing a lot of AssaultCube lately. Not really sure why. I tend to play it around 9pm, as that's when all the MW2 kiddies have gone to bed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back